What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De$$ie

Class of 96

Juniors
So how you flea bitten Doggies feal about De$$ie right now - honestly.

Credit due - your boys were outstanding against our boys, and the rub of the green could of gone either way. Great game.

Point I am making is Greenberg recruited Judas and Crusher with the sole intent of buying a premiership (ala Man City) with the expectation that DCE and Foran would follow De$$ to the flea pit. But with the recent contract extensions, you boys are a little high and dry, stuck with average players for the foreseeable future and a fingers crossed approach that De$$ is the messiah.

Sorry, but this is going to end in tears! and we don't want him back when it happens! Would have been better sticking with Jimmy Dymock.

hugzy

Juniors
Lol love the biterness. Need more of it on this forum. Anyway wats haoppened to stevie t dogs fans?

Mcl? Acl? Sore pinky?

Doga

Juniors
Des currently has a team that he did not build.

The team is 1000% better than it was last year and is challenging the top teams.

I say that he has had a positive impact already. We wont win it this year but a premiership isn't too far away

Bulldog Force

Referee
Desi stated the we won't win a premiership this year. We held Melbourne to only 12 points a fortnight ago, and defending premiers manly to the same margin on Friday night. Our defense has improved. That has been our flaw over the past few seasons.

Fire

First Grade

Credit due - your boys were outstanding against our boys, and the rub of the green could of gone either way. Great game.

Point I am making is Greenberg recruited Judas and Crusher with the sole intent of buying a premiership (ala Man City) with the expectation that DCE and Foran would follow De$$ to the flea pit. But with the recent contract extensions, you boys are a little high and dry, stuck with average players for the foreseeable future and a fingers crossed approach that De$$ is the messiah.

Sorry, but this is going to end in tears! and we don't want him back when it happens! Would have been better sticking with Jimmy Dymock.

The butt hurt is strong in this one.

gUt

Coach
Hasler is the coach a player like Reynolds needs and you can see the impact he's already had on the kid. Nothing wrong with the Dogs' list and the rest is falling into place. They may not be in the top 4 sides running around this year but they're not far away.

Packy

Bench
What do these dopey Manly fans expect from us? That we will hate Des after 8 games? Come talk to me once he has moved on you pill.

IMO we are about where I expected to be. Our defence is looking ok and attack will be worked on.

dogslife

Coach

cool_story_bro.jpg

Checked the NRL ladder recently?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, we're still in front of Manly because our F/A is superior.

With a fair dinkum display next Friday over Parra we should set things right and hopefully set up a good few weeks, Titans come up after that.

Bulldog Force

Referee
There are no easy wins in the comp anymore. These next few matches won't be any easier. Parra will be hungry for the points after what happened today.

Elias1983

Coach
Can someone explain to me why Manly fans are so f**king stupid?????

Seriously being a Dragons fan I seldom stick up for the bulldogs but this is just plain pathetic!

They had ample time to sign hasler to a contract from may 2011 but didn't do so! So they blame hasler...

He signed with the dogs for less money than what Manly offered him in the end! So they blame hasler...

He developed that whole squad and buit it from the ground up....but they blame hasler for trying to poach the fruit of his works!

the painter

Juniors
Yep, we're still in front of Manly because our F/A is superior.

With a fair dinkum display next Friday over Parra we should set things right and hopefully set up a good few weeks, Titans come up after that.

So what are you saying, we have got two shit teams to play in the next two weeks so now we should win. At the moment even parra can beat parra, and as for the titans, well all I can say is you guys wont be exactly testing yourselves.

dogslife

Coach
Can someone explain to me why Manly fans are so f**king stupid?????

Seriously being a Dragons fan I seldom stick up for the bulldogs but this is just plain pathetic!

They had ample time to sign hasler to a contract from may 2011 but didn't do so! So they blame hasler...

He signed with the dogs for less money than what Manly offered him in the end! So they blame hasler...

He developed that whole squad and buit it from the ground up....but they blame hasler for trying to poach the fruit of his works!

These points have been made ad nauseam, it doesn't seem to matter to some though

circling eagle

Juniors
Any dogs fan thinking of turning on Des is crazy. He is the best man for the job, purely amazing what he did for Manly. Given time and the right support he will do the same for the dogs, but it will take some time.

Packy

Bench
I don't think any Dogs fans have. It's the small % of geniused Manly fans trolling us with expectation. I can't see how they would really expect a bite.

TK1

Juniors

Do you actually think that Todd recruited Des for the sole purpose of buying a team, rather than him being one of the best coaches in the game?

hindy111

Post Whore
Im glad the dogs didnt get foran or T-rex..All of a sudden it would of been the canterbury beagles...
Des has toughened the dogs up for sure.I think if hodgkinson played they beat melbourne.I think at $1.45 against parra its well easy money.The dogs have impressed me this year.I rate them the toughest team(not the best).They lack a bit of polish.A new winger and centre and they will give it a shake.Id love to see Barba at 14 for QLD...
Its funny how Manly raided the eels for years and now we are taking your best players and your coach leaves and everyone wynges.

Latest posts