What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Set Cert Tomorrow

Moffo

Referee
Don't wont to mock it by naming it

But starts with S and ends with G

Get on!

Macca_

Coach
Sadlers Brigg, Sam Sung A Song, Stratagee Gee :D (in Melbourne)
Strasbourg (in Syndey)
Succeeding (in Brisbane)
I reckon he is on Suspense in Adelaide :lol:

Macca_

Coach
steaming stormer said:
one horse I like tomorrow at odds - Emlozza. You heard it here first
Mate I have picked out one at odds in that race too... #4 Honalee at 26/1.

Nuffs

Bench
strasbourg!!!!!!!!!!!

i think moffo is in love

and sssshhhhh macca. don't let everyone know about honalee. will get the good track it needs tomorrow

Macca_

Coach
Nuffs said:
strasbourg!!!!!!!!!!!

i think moffo is in love
I like But I'm Serious. Was a big run in Port Cup...
Nuffs said:
and sssshhhhh macca. don't let everyone know about honalee. will get the good track it needs tomorrow
My bad :D. I don't think it can win...

Tim Brasher

Juniors
The Dodo Sprint is very tricky... There are too many chances and luck in running will decide this one..I cant really narrow it down from Beautiful Gem, Honalee, Ballet Society, Cocinero, Dance the Waves, Our Sweet Moss, Danerich and Jet Spur. 8 chances LOL and im still leaving decent horses out.

Macca_

Coach
Tim Brasher said:
The Dodo Sprint is very tricky... There are too many chances and luck in running will decide this one..I cant really narrow it down from Beautiful Gem, Honalee, Ballet Society, Cocinero, Dance the Waves, Our Sweet Moss, Danerich and Jet Spur. 8 chances LOL and im still leaving decent horses out.
Beautiful Gem, Honalee, Danerich and Jet Spur are the 4 I am kicking off the quaddie with.

Tim Brasher said:
I think Moffo is reffering to Sadlers' Brigg. I really hope its not Sam Sung a Song- I hate that horse
I'm going with Stratagee Gee as a smokey for what he is on :D

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Beautiful Gem, Honalee, Danerich and Jet Spur are the 4 I am kicking off the quaddie with.

If you try and break it down logically, Jet Spur beat Gonski by half a length at Rosehill two starts ago. Gonski went on to win the Guineas Prelude and if he was in the race would start favourite. However Logic fails to help the majority of times in racing..

Ohh well, at any rate your a big chance to get the first leg of the quaddie up with those four but i think u should throw in Cocinero if track is dry

Macca_

Coach
Yeah I left Cocinero out because I have Honalee in there. Last start Honalee beat it albiet by a small margin. Can't chuck them all in :lol:

Latest posts