What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Aus

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Hi im from the uk. I just wondered if any of you guys in Australia who are lucky enough to already have the game have tried out the english super league yet. If you have please give me some info. esecially if you would let me know how Cas do. :D

Much aprreciated

Paullyboy

Coach
Ill hopefully be able to tell you tomorrow, first thing i plan on doing is going through all the features and stuff so ill check out castelford

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Cheers mate :D

Oh and if you find Waine Pryce to be quicker than a tortoise please let me know a.s.a.p as we will need to complain to the makers of the game immediately for making the game very unrealistic :lol:

ripper

You can only unlock the world club comp when you win the ESL. Winning the NRL unlocks State of Origin - which unlocks internationals

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I was just over my mates house playing the league game it's alright. I'm getting my copy at 3:30pm. Can't wait to play as Penrith Panthers.

Paullyboy

Coach
I played against castelford today in a quick 5 minute match. I did run around Price a couple of times with Phil Graham (but thats no surprise as Phil Graham could run around 99% of aussie players).

They seemed to be a team dominated by Orr, ive never heard of him before this but he played a big role in all they did.

For the record i won 16-0

-JJ-

Juniors
I'm playing a "World League" tournament which has all NRL and ESL teams, the top 4 teams are NRL, and the bottom 3 are ESL...

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
They seemed to be a team dominated by Orr, ive never heard of him before this but he played a big role in all they did.

For the record i won 16-0

:oops:

Please don't rub that in! He's just moved to Wigan! :cry:

Cheers for the info