What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Bluey

Damarky

Juniors
Would be nice if you give Inu another go I am sure he cant be worse than our current centres, he does have over 100 games under his belt playing centre, wing or full back. Give him a go at centre you can swap out either J Ro or Young Ben Henry ( you know hes a back rower right?).
By the way dont expect Inu to win you games as it takes a whole team to win and know what they need to do to work as a team and help out the team by running lines when we are on attack even if they dont get the ball be ready just in case they get it as we should be playing what we see rather than set moves that may not be on.
Oh yeah my sons team are working on catching and passing on tuesday if the boys want to join in.
Oh and can you tell simon that its ok to talk with the boys when the other team scores to give them a rev up or insipe them to start trying.
I do think it might be a good idea to have a back up captain in case Simon dosent want to be the captain anymore as captain you have to be a leader right.
oh and Warriors Try harder maybe the fans will forgive you.
Bluey you know Inu is on around 300k right be good to give him a game

CHANGE THE BLOODY TEAM, give Inu a run, Inu in J Ro to the vulcans swap Henry for Hurrel.

Ask Ricky to make fish to play Wing or Centre as he will never be Full back again while Locke is there. Fish I am not going to bag you but you are 93kg and you can run harder than that and are you sick or some thing you look so tired all the time.

Simon you need to start leading this team and not be example, cause you only offer defense - no attack what so ever

Pissed off fan!!!!