What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Braith

To all members of the West Tigers Board, can you please advise all, in your opinions who was responsible for the late play that provided Parramatta an extra 6, with approximately 2 minutes to go 35m out from the Tigers line.

Was it the coach? Hint he was not on the field.
Anasta? Hint, he was on the field.

BuffaloRules

Coach
We keep whinging, yet he still keeps getting picked.

Will we be starting these same threads in 12 months time?

Great buy...I think he might actually be nudging Nick Graham as the worst buy in their history.

I forgot about Spence. My god, has there been a more talentless guy to debut for the Tigers since Hayes Lauder? Comparing crap players over time is hard and an important measure is the amount of games played. Spence has notched up around 10 games and so he probably has a while to go yet before he eclipses a guy like J Mo who inflicted misery upon us for 3 seasons. But given time (thankfully not) he could prove to be the worst of a sorry lot.

Look on the positive side of things guys- at least you'll have him for one year only. Imagine 7 years of his bullshit!

Anasta would struggle in the NSW Cup IMO

Ron's_Mate

Bench
When I heard that Sheens had signed Craptasta I thought it was one of the dumbest signings I'd ever heard of. I never wanted that clown at my club. If you have any decency and self-respect Craptasta, apologise to the fans and retire tomorrow.

Delboy

First Grade
As an Eels fan , I thought we had the worse 7 in the compo with the minimally talented Kelly, but Anasta played that off a break, he is completely awful.

Live at the game , he did nothing at all

After leaving Parramatta Stadium, I got home to hear Freddy Fittler say something like, Potter has selected the 'more experienced' players like Anasta because they have got us into this mess so they can get us out of it.

When your season is gone, why throw the young guys into 1st grade?

I guess that makes sense! And it's not like they have plenty of backup because of injury to treat others like they have Siro.

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Braith was fantastic tonight. That is of course if you were a Parra fan.

I recall what Warren Ryan said upon hearing WT had signed Anasta,'why would you sign him he does nothing'and 'he will pass it to any one'.
Turns out the Wok's was spot on about Anasta.

innsaneink

Referee
Nice call to MMM, PP.
Pretty spot on...as usual though these media muppets all stick together, heads so far up their arses they can lick their larynx.
Rabs probably blew a few hundred more nasal corpuscles...

Tried to email Hughsey & Tunksy regarding Simmons last week....forgot they were all old chums....it didnt see the light of day

BrotherJim05

Bench
i really hope Brooks puts on a bit of bulk in the off season and learns how to defend to a FG standard. Otherwise we may be stuck with Anasta....

JoeyFish

Juniors
i just love Braith's big step. does it 8 metres before the line and is that slow that defending props have time to stop, turn and then shift across and tackle. haha he is useless

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I think, by and large the fans are fair. We all want what is best for the side. We are 15th but there are not many fans calling for potter's head. He isn't the one that signed a past it spastic plodder like analsta or appointed a f**king clown like Simmons.

When the fella on mmm defended Simmons his first defence was 'Simmons is a good bloke'. Who the f**k cares. Do they say Bellamy and Hasler are good blokes or good coaches. It's not a popularity contest. These players need to be told some home truths and good on potter for attempting to smash the piss weak culture that was created and fostered by sheens where they were not accountable and the biggest selection drama was which hotel sleau and heighington were organising Thursday lunches at.