What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Santa.

Hello Santa, I am Bubbles, I have been a good boy forth majority of the year.

All I want for Christmas is for my team, The Wests Tigers to announce their new coach!

This will help immensely in the signing and retention of players. It will also settle the club down and help them to progress and move forward towards, hopefully becoming a premiership contender.

That's all.

Bubbles.

Last edited:

Matchball

Bench
I knew what you mean. Grammar Nazi in me had to.

I don't think we are getting an announcement until sheens is shown the door.
Stubborn greedy merkin.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Dear Santa,
I would like Mila Treasure and Bonnie Rotten
Simultaneously
Were you to provide this, I couldn't give a toss who coaches the Tigers because i'd stay home on weekends and not stress about a genius coach, a 5/8 wearing 7 who thinks he is CEO and manager as well and a timid little turd who is his best mate.
In lieu of Bonnie and Mila not being able to be provided could you please ensure Mr N E Kharnt is employed as coach
Regards
Pistol

Dear Santa,

f**k the coach, just give us a decent season of cricket & football to forget this godawful soap opera masquerading as a Rugby League club being played out until round 1 next year...

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Merry Christmas Bubbles,
You got your wish so be good for the rest of the year so Santa doesn't bring any bad surprises.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
1 from 1 bubbles.

can you make some more wishes, you're on a hot streak.

I got a few you can try.

*Please have us play Benji at 6, Farah at 9, Moltzen not at fullback or centre for the entire year.
*Please make Adam Blair transform into a 27 year old Gareth Ellis

Ned Kelly

Juniors
A half back, a full back, a centre, a winger and a couple of forwards.

Too much?

C'mon santa, I'll be extra good. No more fighting. I promise.

Latest posts