What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Wally Lewis

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So if the broncos play easts next your cool with Fittler, minichiello and fitzgibbon commentating on the match ?

We have been putting up with the exact bullshit these merkins are whinging about for decades.
Good to see the boot on the other foot for a change.
I agree though that Wally is f**king woeful.
When I saw him doing Coles insurance adds I completely lost all respect for him. Wtf is he short of a dollar or something?
Anyway the Broncos v chooks game is being played in Brisbane so Freddie Joey and all the other merkins can stay home for all I care

Vic Mackey

Referee
Johns and further are good when they lose the comedy shit and talk footy. I find fittler is pretty reasonable and unbiased. Johns has his favourites and doesn't even try to hide it.

Agree sampson is great. The thing I like about her and molan is that you can tell that they are both genuine rugby league fans. Unlike Cameron Williams when he hosts the big games and looks like he needs to double check who is playing in the state of origin.

Last Week

Bench
Just watching Johns and Slater on NRL Confidential, and their insight into the game, plays, strengths of players and teams, etc etc, is fantastic. This is something that Wally clearly isn't able to do.

Channel 9 did their usual on trying to put Slater on the spot with the Storm wrestling stuff, and Billy is putting his head in the sand and denying every thing like a good little boy.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I cop this atrocity on nine doing the sport on the news.
Absolutely horrid, can barely read an autocue. His interaction with the news readers is robotic and creepy.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Hail to the King baby!

haters gon GIF

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Wally is just extremely dumb.
Not his fault that nobody has ever had the heart to tell him
Mal and locky aren’t far behind
The others aren’t quite as dumb but are mostly f**kwits
Rabs is a devastating combination of the two

mongoose

Coach
Wally is just extremely dumb.
Not his fault that nobody has ever had the heart to tell him
Mal and locky aren’t far behind
The others aren’t quite as dumb but are mostly f**kwits
Rabs is a devastating combination of the two
I've actually heard Wally is extremely intelligent, he just turns into a robot in front of the camera