What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear X Blades, Steven Noyce etc

aids

Bench
themanonthehill said:
A tiger is predominantly orange
Thank you for the home shirt having about as much orange as the melbourne storm jersey
What a f**king abomination of a shirt

they'll probabvly do what they did in 05 and 06
the black one as the main jersey for 1 year, and the orange as the mian for the 2nd year.

either way both retro strips are brillant, buy the balmain one.

Eddie.

Bench
I actually like them.

Although Don't like the fact there is no collar. But i suppose the collars are jsut about out through all the clubs.

Estoboy

Juniors
could have been better, but not THAT bad

i prefer the standard jerseys and i like the black one the most.

Nice... but still not the tradition-setting jersey that will last the ages (like the Red V)
the colors should make the crowds look better on TV!

super_coach

First Grade
Yeh for a bloke who dosnt like to be postive (you c an only be let down)--they are good best effort for a long time--good gear bad team cant have everything

super_coach

First Grade
You will get plenty of chances to look at them while the players are standing under their own goal posts after Royces defensive plan goes a miss once again

Ninja

Juniors
Good designs IMO. The only downside is Proton Cars written accross the front.

As long as the trend continues and people refuse to buy Proton vehicles, that should only be a problem for one more year.

It looks like some mongoloid penriff fan did it in photoshop 1.1. Looks mong, sh*t and plain. Next time i'm in the jungle I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for an all black tiger. Perhaps the WWF could help find me one.

And ink whilst i realise it has probably been a while since you've had the company of a woman, you will find that black makes things look smaller ... and slimmer. White on the other hand makes things appear larger (hence why fat women should never wear white clothes). So black isn't imposing. As penriff 2007 will attest

hybrid_tiger

Coach
C'mon MOTH -- you can't tell me they don't look better than the sh1t we've had for the past three seasons, which looked liked a WTF member had too much to eat and drink and chucked his guts up all over a white jersey.

I like simple designs, like most soccer jerseys. Perhaps the only change I would have liked is the collar on the main jersey to be orange. And although I used to support Balmain, I think the main jersey looks better than the alternate -- but I like both of them.

Bench
themanonthehill said:
It looks like some mongoloid penriff fan did it in photoshop 1.1. Looks mong, sh*t and plain. Next time i'm in the jungle I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for an all black tiger. Perhaps the WWF could help find me one.

And ink whilst i realise it has probably been a while since you've had the company of a woman, you will find that black makes things look smaller ... and slimmer. White on the other hand makes things appear larger (hence why fat women should never wear white clothes). So black isn't imposing. As penriff 2007 will attest
I don't see your problem with the black,it is the colour both Wests and balmain both had,and anyhow the away strip is completely orange.
So what happened to our white?.
You should go back to supporting Balmain and let us be.

It looks like a f**king penrith shirt
Which will please sizzler, shines, a good chunk of the team and half the WTF who used to spend their sunday afternoons lusting for the likes of Colin Van Der Voort, Col Bentley, Geoff Gerrard and Neil Baker
It's plain sh*t, bears no resemblance to our mascot and looks like a penrith shirt

Highlander

Juniors
Black one looks alittle like penrith
orange one looks like parramatta

the heritage jersey should of had the clubs original logo balmain for theres and the magpie for wests

id rather see them were the heritage jersey all year long!!!!

Seth Gecko

Juniors
Retro ones look good. Black one is OK. Orange one........... Thank god I dont support a club who can look like a can of fanta.

Like how one of the listed advantages is 'superior softness'. You dont need a new jersey for that....you've got your forward pack. :D

Latest posts