What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defense of the Ancients (DotA) Mafia Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
My favourite part of that QT was how many times they called town dumb yet they targeted a player not even in the game and were beaten by the "dumb town".

That's not entirely fair. By Day 3 the Scourge were basically in major issues and we needed to take some drastic steps to even stay in the game.

I perhaps got a bit too excitable (for which I apologise) that a lot of my bullshit did the trick, and both DB and I were literally out on a major limb trying to keep in the game.

I never thought town were dumb, but I did think some (not all, mind) town were misled easily. Monk, KTF, SGB and Didgi seemed the hardest to convince of anything whereas others were quite quick to jump on lynch trains (DP was a clear example of this).

The problem we faced was what to do when I ran out of legitimate information. It never got to that point, but I was going to play the role blocked / silenced card for all it was worth. If I got to that point, I would have been bloody thrilled.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I never thought town were dumb, but I did think some (not all, mind) town were misled easily. Monk, KTF, SGB and Didgi seemed the hardest to convince of anything whereas others were quite quick to jump on lynch trains (DP was a clear example of this).

The problem we faced was what to do when I ran out of legitimate information. It never got to that point, but I was going to play the role blocked / silenced card for all it was worth. If I got to that point, I would have been bloody thrilled.

I was hard to convince because after the first couple of days of copping it from all angles I didn't trust anyone except Soc who was outed. Then he died.

Good call going with the role block, I knew PP had the silence power so would've called you up on that one.

Ozzy

First Grade
Me alive was more valuable than taking shots in the dark. Happy I took up two role-blocks and a kill when I was taken down.

Or JM for having a sook after every game?
That's as traditional as people voting for BM on the first day.

Latest posts