What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delayed ps2

Jared27

Juniors
Mario is it 100% true that the ps2 version will be delayed.
If not how sure are you of it happening?

dude336

Juniors
yea thats wat i was told at eb in mt druitt the other day.they said it wont be out until janury on ps2 cause of somthin to do with xbox sponsering the nrl.

Mario

Juniors
I am not sure how this rumour started at all...

Once again, do not listen to anything anybody in retail says - they don't know.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'll be so pissed off if it's delayed again. Supposed to come out last year but waited all this year then it might get delayed again. NO!!!
PS2 is the best console of all and its delayed.

Alan Shore

First Grade
pepstar87 said:
I'll be so pissed off if it's delayed again. Supposed to come out last year but waited all this year then it might get delayed again. NO!!!
PS2 is the best console of all and its delayed.

IT never was supposed to come out last year.

EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
HA.

I wont be complaining if it delayed on PS2.

:)
bugger off nerd! no-one wants to hear your petty xbox propaghanda! go and toss off in an xbox realted topic! we dont like you! xbox is more overrated than billy slater!

What are u on about Eelectrocuted u are probebly the most hated person I have ever met on a forum u piss of some one with each post...And the xbox is very underated u tool!!

I'm off to play star wars now...seriously star wars KOTOR not avalible on PS2 lol!

Stevo_G

Juniors
damm i will be f**ked off it is delayed for ps2, hopefully it aint gonna be delayed we have had to wait long enough

TripleM

Juniors
Stevo_G said:
damm i will be f***ed off it is delayed for ps2, hopefully it aint gonna be delayed we have had to wait long enough

Um, why on earth would you hope it isn't delayed, when it has been confirmed many times that it was just a rumour and its not going to be delayed? :?

miccle

Bench
EELectrocuted said:
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
HA.

I wont be complaining if it delayed on PS2.

:)
bugger off nerd! no-one wants to hear your petty xbox propaghanda! go and toss off in an xbox realted topic! we dont like you! xbox is more overrated than billy slater!

What are u on about Eelectrocuted u are probebly the most hated person I have ever met on a forum u piss of some one with each post...And the xbox is very underated u tool!!

I'm off to play star wars now...seriously star wars KOTOR not avalible on PS2 lol!
mind your business you fat geek! you are such a nerd that you abbreviate the names of geeky video games made by fat geeky loser computer nerd virgins who toss off over that scene in star wars where princess leia is wearing that bikini thing. i bet you "feel the force" everynight while thinking of luke skywalker! you are such a fat geeky jerk off that you go HAND SOLO everynight.

sheeeeeessh! :roll:

Gimme a P......
Gimme an M.....
Gimme an S.....

What does it spell?

EElectricuted - calm down, deep breaths, headache tablets & sleep. Go now.

Moffo

Referee
incredible_holc said:
so not our loss

im off to play Vice City and GTA3 NOT AVAILABLE ON X-BOX!!!!!!

Grow up, both consoles have their good points

isnt vice city going to be available on XBOX, or was it GTA3? can't remember :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Kasper

Bench
:lol: :lol: This thread is pretty funny. Especially with EEL going off at everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts