What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted Threads Explanation

El Coconuto

Bench
Hey guys,

Well, unfortunately we are unsure of what happened to our legion of threads from the past few months, but after a thorough investigation from the higher authorities there is little that can be done about it.

On the plus side, at least it shows the continual growth of our forum and hey, there's always something good to be taken about starting fresh.

Alrighties peoples, time to check out of here and get that Fantasy Draft re-worked. Stay cool, and keep those posts coming. Time for us to deal with it this minor setback, and keep moving.

Cheers,
El Coconuto.

El Coconuto

Bench
Nah that's fine. I'll throw you in because it needs to be re-worked anyways. In fact I may need to get everyone to re-state their interest again. But yeah you're in Mighty Tiger. :idea:

half

Coach
why not just piece together the last one?

i don't really mind either way. i'm an adult. it's cool

El Coconuto

Bench
I threw the names in the hat out after I drew them half? I wish I could get that old thread back but I can't.

But we have two more competitors in Mighty Tiger and Connell so maybe it was a good thing?

So yeah, I need everyone who wants in to re-state their interest. Thanks guys.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
I didn't even know we started last time :|

But yeah i'm interested will have pay a bit mor attention this time around :)

El Coconuto

Bench
Ok, so here's who we have so far:

- El Coconuto
- Half
- Dig
- Genius Freak
- Mighty Tiger
- pug306
- thewizard101
- edabomb

Who else was there?

Morenito

Juniors
Im in? :) ..if i can still join...I dont know what this fantasy draft is? but im assuming he has to do with basketball right? if its bball im in

El Coco, I wonder if you should make a new thread with the fantasy basketball thing in the title. The title of this thread won't necessarily attract all those who might be interested.

Jonotallica

Juniors
Count me in, if you got room. That's if you don't mind explaining how all of this works, like Morenito I've never been in a fantasty basketball league before.

Latest posts