What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEMO???????????????

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Id probably say not. Personally I reckon if there was going to be a demo, it would have been released before now. But thats just me ;)

Dragon

Coach
SO are you a game tester again this time around Vodka?

In other words can we bombard you with questions you arent allowed to answer ? ;)

Matt M

Juniors
I hope they release a demo closer to when it is released, last time the "demo" was just a waste of time really.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
No offence to Vodka but all the game testers from the last version need to be shot. Some of the things that could so simply have been fixed wern't.. there is excuses for dodgey graphics and poor game play but no excuses for not having rules right.

westhull

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:
No offence to Vodka but all the game testers from the last version need to be shot. Some of the things that could so simply have been fixed wern't.. there is excuses for dodgey graphics and poor game play but no excuses for not having rules right.

he has a point...

strong_latte

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:

Is this your way of saying you want VodkaCircle executed before a firing squad?

Mario

Juniors
gaz_head said:
Mario could you tell me when a demo would be released for rugby league 2 :D

A demo will be released at some stage, but I can not speculate on when one might be released at this time. Producing a demo is a significant drain on resources, and right now we are concentrating on finishing key areas of development.

Although perhaps not relevant to gamers outside the greater Wellington area, Rugby League 2 will definitely be playable at Armageddon in mid April (www.pulpexpo.com). This will certainly be the earliest opportunity tha people will get the chance to play the game, and hopefully those forum members who live in Wellington will be able to report back to the community here.

Martli

Coach
Mario said:
gaz_head said:
Mario could you tell me when a demo would be released for rugby league 2 :D

A demo will be released at some stage, but I can not speculate on when one might be released at this time. Producing a demo is a significant drain on resources, and right now we are concentrating on finishing key areas of development.

Although perhaps not relevant to gamers outside the greater Wellington area, Rugby League 2 will definitely be playable at Armageddon in mid April (www.pulpexpo.com). This will certainly be the earliest opportunity tha people will get the chance to play the game, and hopefully those forum members who live in Wellington will be able to report back to the community here.

DAMN! I'll be on a camp with my rugby team when its on...

Gutted...

TinghaExpress

Juniors
WTF??? If the game is playable in April why the hell are Sidhe releasing the game in August. How long have u been working on this game mario???

I think u should probably spend more time on the game to make the game much better than the first one. Most of us on this forum want better Gameplay. Graphics are good but id rather much better gameplay than the first version. Look at the Jonah Lomu game, the graphics are average but the gameplay is the best gameplay ive eva seen in a rugby/rugby league game. Plz Mario dont rush this game take u time im prepared to wait until December only if i no for sure that the gameplay is 10x better than the previous game. Im not sayin i dont want the extra features.I rekon its great for the leaguegame to have new features but i believe gameplay is most important.

Mario

Juniors
TinghaExpress said:
WTF??? If the game is playable in April why the hell are Sidhe releasing the game in August. How long have u been working on this game mario???

I think u should probably spend more time on the game to make the game much better than the first one. Most of us on this forum want better Gameplay. Graphics are good but id rather much better gameplay than the first version. Look at the Jonah Lomu game, the graphics are average but the gameplay is the best gameplay ive eva seen in a rugby/rugby league game. Plz Mario dont rush this game take u time im prepared to wait until December only if i no for sure that the gameplay is 10x better than the previous game. Im not sayin i dont want the extra features.I rekon its great for the leaguegame to have new features but i believe gameplay is most important.

I'm confused. If we have a near complete game in April, why is taking an extra 3 or 4 months to continue testing and resolve any outstanding issues a bad thing? And what makes you think we haven't prioritised gameplay improvements in production, just because we have improved the graphics substantially as well?

Mario said:
TinghaExpress said:

I'm confused. If we have a near complete game in April, why is taking an extra 3 or 4 months to continue testing and resolve any outstanding issues a bad thing? And what makes you think we haven't prioritised gameplay improvements in production, just because we have improved the graphics substantially as well?

Take the time Testing....and keep making those player models even more realistic.

If we get a good game....even if its at Christmas....Im sure we'll all be happy. ;-)

TinghaExpress

Juniors
yeh ok thats good if u spend 3-4 mths on resolving issues. I just didnt know when Sidhe started the game. I thought you only started it about a month ago. It just sounded weird when it was announced last friday and will be playable by april. Most games are announced sometimes before game has even been started. Anyway goodluck with game i hope u produce a much improved one compared to 1st version. It was your first attempt and i congratulate on putting your hand up. But second attempt a lot of fans will demand bvetter results.

Latest posts