What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Den caves into political pressure

millersnose

Post Whore
thats right

the once great sharks den has caved in and removed its link to here

is there no limit to the petty nepotism from certain hosts?

will the den staff only post articles that are passed by another site?

will mikey smack me on the nose for squeezing his goglies :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh god, first a new signature and then this... yes folks, it's official - I have officially sold out to appease the people who host the site.

Millers, I think you'll find that as soon as I relaunch I won't be bowing to pressure so easily - or at all. At the moment though, I can't be bothered with the hassles of balancing out the wants of rleague with my own personal ideas.

millersnose

Post Whore
i hereby call on the board at the den to resign and step aside for some younger blood

or maybe gow

Alan Shore

First Grade
millersnose said:
i hereby call on the board at the den to resign and step aside for some younger blood

or maybe gow

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hereby announce my intentions to take control of the Den Board. It is clear that the current board, bowing to pressure of outside evil forces, is doing so to the detriment of the world and I, Tamazoid shall be the almight saviour to save you all.

</irony>&lt;/satire>

:lol: :lol: :lol: