What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Sacked

DJDL

Bench
Apparently Seibs set to be appointed as his replacement.
Let’s hope he has as much success as he did with the last team in maroon he coached.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Seibs is a brave man - found him pretty insightful at times on Fox.
Then again, how could manly be any worse than the gutter of the Broncos.
Surprised John Morris didn’t get a call up

Craigshark

First Grade
You mob hated Moyza when he was in and out like a tampon. Turbo is the same. Missed more than he has played lately.
Don’t get me wrong, when he is on the field he is amazing, but not worth the $900k he would cost

Don’t recall ever hating on moylan myself personally, but I understand what you’re saying. It would be frustrating, but when he is on the field he is close to the best player in the game. He was last year anyway. Single handedly carried them to the finals.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No worse than Dale. If you guys are serious about not wanting him if he was a chance you’re kidding. We need a superstar. Not a fake one a real one.

Well I know that there are a few Dressing Shed Doors at the Hartley's ground that are smiling today.

I sort of liked Dessie. I hope he sues the shit out of them. I hope the Trobb Tribe move on. May the gates of hell open up on the northern peninsula and may it last for eternity.

Bring Back The Bears.
I dont think he can sue them now. There was a clause in his contract that if he got sacked he had a payout of $450k.
I reckon thats what he was going for when the stories came out yesterday saying that he was ready and willing to be coach next year, and that he wasn't quitting.
Instead of going to court he went "bugger em, I'll just take what they'll have to pay me if they sack me. With no lawyer costs"

Special K

Coach
There is zero chance the Turbos leave Manly. They are born and bred there and love the club. Also hard pass on Tom given the injury issues. You would be better off taking that same big money and going after Latrell or someone just as unlikely to leave. But we don't have money anyway...