What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Sacked

Quigs

Immortal
I think we should try and get Desmond.
Twas a good winger was Desmond but alas he is no longer with us.

Quigs

Immortal
Not only the far-can Hartley's that gave Dezi the flick, Lucy showed him the door too.
images

The Sloth is apparently reporting that the Flange is part of the new Manly 'Dream Team', along with Seibold, Daley and Eddie Jones, I think. I havent seen the paper, just saw it online somewhere.
Maybe they can get Danks back and give it a good-ole-heave-ho!!

Last edited:
If true this stuff about Seibold ringing the current assistant coaches at manly to tell them they don't have a job anymore is strange. Hilariously strange.

I'd like to think monaghan and co gave the snake oil salesman a good piece of their mind.

Quigs

Immortal
I am excited about this new Hartley's Dream Team coming together along with the Stinking Stains becoming the new NRL Harmony Club, it is all systems go Mr Tracey.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Kevvie is trying to get Henjak back to the Donks.

DJDL

Bench
If true this stuff about Seibold ringing the current assistant coaches at manly to tell them they don't have a job anymore is strange. Hilariously strange.

I'd like to think monaghan and co gave the snake oil salesman a good piece of their mind.

Where’d you hear that?

Latest posts