What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desktop Themes/Wallpapers etc

Super Coach

Juniors
Mario

Any plans to release any wallpapers or desktop themes on the website after the release of the game. There would be nothing better (other than the game itself) than to turn off my computer and hear Vossy screaming at the top of his lungs "That's full time, another great game"

Also while I am only new to this forum it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out the amount of time and effort you have put into listening to fans like us on forums such as this. And also Vodka and the others should be given somekind of medal also.

Mario

Juniors
Sidhe has a few things in the works along these lines. Stay tuned - as soon as its all ready, I'll post here about it straight away.

Dragon

Coach
I dont know about winXP, but in winME you have to go to control panel, double click add/remove programs. Then click the tab windows setup, then make sure the box that says "desktop themes" is ticked.

Then you can use themes.

hope it helps.