What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Detailed stats

Coaster

Bench
Anyone point me in the right direction for a site that can give me stats on this year and last for a "Players touches per game", how many times a player touches a ball over the 80 min, or average per set

Sanchez

Coach
Anyone point me in the right direction for a site that can give me stats on this year and last for a "Players touches per game", how many times a player touches a ball over the 80 min, or average per set
Id like to know as well

yeah they call it receives there where at rleaue they call them gets
last nites gets were

Gets
Kris Keating 103

Kevin Kingston 97

Luke Walsh 78

Trent Hodkinson 52

Ben Roberts 41

flamin

Juniors
http://www.nrlstats.com/

Though I remember the nrl website having an excellent table where you could all the players from all teams and sort by any sort of stat. Now on nrl.com you can only view the player stats for each individual team and there a lot less comprehensive.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I've never heard of that site before. I doubt it's even real.
It's definitely real. It's one of the best stats sites for League. It's the most thorough breakdown of stats I've seen atleast.

Next best would probably be rleague.com - here's their live matches link. They have linebreak assists which nrlstats doesn't have, and everything is broken down on a single page which can make it easier.

Eels Dude

Coach
It's definitely real. It's one of the best stats sites for League. It's the most thorough breakdown of stats I've seen atleast.

Next best would probably be rleague.com - here's their live matches link. They have linebreak assists which nrlstats doesn't have, and everything is broken down on a single page which can make it easier.

I know it's real I was just taking the piss because I couldn't believe the OP didn't think to do a quick google search to find it before asking in here.

The Gambler

Juniors
Does anyone know what happened to the nrlstats.com website? It used to have a huge database of every single player with a crapload of stats. Now I can't find it?

perverse

Referee
they have removed it. i'm guessing they worked out that the information is worth money. that, or their site was getting too hammered during fantasy league startups.

very annoying to not have it anymore.

Eels Dude

Coach
I believe they took the database down from public view and instead sell the database information to those Fantasy League assist programs which people can subscribe too. So yeah, it's all about the money. If the stats were made public to anyone, then there would be no need for the paid subscription service.