What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablo III

Tommax25

Bench
Finally. If this was delayed because South Korea is lame about betting then I'd be upset.

Does anyone mind the PvP arena will not be released at launch, that its just the campaign? I personally don't mind if they bring it in in a few weeks or whatever, I much prefer getting it now and having to wait for this component then waiting an extra month for the whole thing.

perverse

Referee
i'm in the beta. it's f**king awesome. can't wait until the full game is released. the beta is already a very polished final product.

Tommax25

Bench
Will believe it when it's installing on my PC.

Fair enough given Blizzard's history of delaying games, but I think this is legit. It's an official annoucement from Blizzard (not some cardboard advertisement written by a store in England or whatever it was) with a specific date. Have they delayed games with a specific date release before? I thought they only ever did it for vague release dates, such as Q3 2011 or Summer 2011, things like that.

Tommax25

Bench
Free and open beta for diablo 3 starting 5am tomorrow morning until 3 days later, forget the exact times for the end though. Get on.

Tommax25

Bench
Bloody never succeeded in logging in. I still hate perverse.

I played it, got a barbarian up to the max level 13, and a witch doctor up to 12. It was fun but after a while I couldn't play it anymore because I just wanted to keep going, it was frustrating having to stop and start over again.

Dragon

Coach
Alright so a mate lent me his login over the weekend and i played through some more classes, the Monk has to be my favourite followed by demon hunter. Definitely starting to see the hype

snoozer

Bench
ok - old school with not fast pc.

not long back bought diablo II and really love it.

anyone got any tips for the game - as in how to use the horodric cube thing?can you still play this online?

would like to see dIII but fear my machine wouldn't handle it.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Shoot me a PM snoozer. I can give you some very lengthy tips and tricks, especially if you're playing Single Player (my specialty).

Paid off my Diablo III pre-order today. Only 4 more sleeps. And then a wait til 5pm when the servers go live. Then another wait until the servers become servicable, I'm sure.