What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did any of you guys see gould....

millersnose

Post Whore
on last saturdays footy show?

he had the easts jersey fleg squad demonstrating how st george were (supposedly) breaking the rules against the roosters

funny bit was when they cut back to the panel no one agreed with him

Ribs

Bench
What were we supposedly doing?

Gould is really worried about Saints this year and he always plays the mind games. Gotta enjoy it for what its worth......

I remember him whinging about Saints players submitting to their knees in tackles to gain a quick play the ball a couple of seasons back too. Look at the Roosters now..... after 80 minutes their knees must look like whore's on bad carpet.

Southernsaint

Staff member
1000 Bee Sting-Head at it again :roll:

He is becoming a pathetic cariciture of a Football commentator & loses credibility with each passing round.

Cheers,
Ben S.

weasel

First Grade
I was expecting Bill Harrigan to back up Gould's opinion after the segment as I'm pretty sure I recall the Roosters claiming after the match that he had told them it shouldn't be a try (in his role as an employee of their's no less :roll: ), but much to my suprise he stated he thought it was a fair try.

millersnose

Post Whore
running obstructive decoys - goulds contention

but it was clearly a legal play the roosters just fell for the decoy

Ribs

Bench
Are you serious? A Roosters player making a defensive error with all the know how of Gould and Stuart?

That couldnt possibly happen :roll:

bubs

Juniors
Ribs said:
Gould is really worried about Saints this year and he always plays the mind games.
As much as I hate to say it, this statement is probably correct.
You know you're going OK overall when Goose rears his ugly head and cries fowl( :lol: ) on the media pointing out some obscure rule he just made up, and complaining how badly done by the Goosters were.
He tried the same thing 2 years ago with the Sharks before the last round vs Goosters. He made a big complaint in the media about some rule we were supposed to be breaking, lo and behold we got caned in the penalties and the Goosters won and got a home final. He was scared sh**less of us that year and got what he wanted.

Saint 60

Juniors
Gould is an idiot.....

I bet somebody actually pointed it out to him and hes taking credit for it....

I hope him and Ricky Stuart go at it lol both love themselves to death

heheh

t-ba

Post Whore
Gould always does this when he feels threatened. I remember watching the Manly Vs Roosters game on a monday last year (Glutton for punishment I know...), and in the entire first half where we matched it with them he had nothing positive to say about us, but instead kept on making ridiculous comments (Clearly offside, illegal play the ball, you know the drill...).

Much like every other team last year they blew us off of the park in the second half, and the Goose had nothing but praise for us :roll: .

Latest posts