What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone else notice....

Mickxpt

Juniors
i was asking myself the same question,
when that chick was trying to gee up the crowd, without success
and then no victor when they came out
maybe thats were we went wrong, no mascot

Surandy

Bench
belindarae said:
.....that Victor was not at the game?????

Where on earth was the mascot?

Victor is the Raiders mascot?

I was wondering where he was, couldn't see him anywhere. Not that I cared. :D

woodgers

Bench
I didn't realise. Perhaps Tony wasn't well. He had a stroke a few years back. Great guy too.
:clap: Agree 100% Mitch. Always comes up for a beer and chat at the aftermatch.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
raiders_lover_18 said:
Where was he.. gee that chick was hopeless..The bloke that used to do it was way more successfull!

I agree that the chick is pretty hopeless but the guy was never successfull. Canberra crowds have never been into that "are there any Raiders fans here!" crap. Even capacity crowds at Brumbies games don't buy into it. We're too cool for school down here in Canberra. At least the girl is better looking than Robbo.

Walt Flanigan said:
At least the girl is better looking than Robbo.

She sure is.

woodgers said:
Agree 100% Mitch. Always comes up for a beer and chat at the aftermatch." :clap:

Never met him personally, but he was on our email list a few years back when the club was struggling. He was always good for positivity, and funny too. If he's struggling to get into the suit, I could always fill in. Chappo was going to send it up to us once for an away game...but as with chappo it never happened.

BAY72

Juniors
I meant to ask his family after the game.
I saw them them but didn't see Tony. I hope it's nothing serious

Latest posts