What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone notice

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hey parra fans

Did any watch the nyc game on fox at one point in the game ricky stuart was talking to parra's CEo can anyone tell me are we after ricky stuart as a coach??? i feel that daniel anderson is doing a good job and we can create some sort of a dynasty at the club with him ... Can someone confirm if this is true...

The Colonel

Immortal
Stuart and Osborne played together at Canberra..... you would assume that it is old mates catching up.

SDM

First Grade
Hey parra fans

Did any watch the nyc game on fox at one point in the game ricky stuart was talking to parra's CEo can anyone tell me are we after ricky stuart as a coach??? i feel that daniel anderson is doing a good job and we can create some sort of a dynasty at the club with him ... Can someone confirm if this is true...

Dont you mean;hey FELLOW parra fans?:sarcasm:

stiffmeister

Bench
I'm surprised no one noticed but two Sunday's ago, in one of the Sunday papers there was a small article which mentioned that some board members are trying to sign Stuart as the eels coach. They feel that with the resources Parra has, Stuart would do well.

Again I will mention, I'm surprised no one picked up on this article

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, they are just old mates saying hello

I cant see how anyone could be too disappointed with Anderson atm.

Fathead

Bench
Did you know that Ozzy and Craig bellamy have each others phone numbers are sometimes catch up ???
Perhaps .....

forward pass

Coach
Can't anyone talk to anyone without their being some conspiracy?

Get a life parrachilean. Fair dinkum.

mickdo

Coach
Hey parra fans

How come you were watching the game on Fox? I would have thought you'd be in the press gallery...

slippy

Juniors
Hey I saw Paul Osborne walk past Luke Covell and he looked twice and I think I may have seen him mouth the words "Gday mate".. Do you guys reckon Osborne is looking for him to play fullback for us next season? Anyone heard any rumours?

planeteels

Juniors
I can confirm that last Wednesday night I had a 3 hour Meeting with Paul Osborn in the Eels office. I will however deny any approach by him to me in regards to the Coaching position. He now has my mobile number which I am sure he will ring sometime today in order to ask me in for a 2nd meeting later this week.

Oooooooooooooh *CONSPIRACY*

i dont think the club would be off loading DA considering the turn around and players coming for next year. I would imagine that the possible new coach would alos be a factor in a players decision to where they will play.

DA IS the man (imho) to lead us back into the contenders we used to be.

'In Daniel Anderson we trust'....lol

forward pass

Coach
i dont think the club would be off loading DA considering the turn around and players coming for next year. I would imagine that the possible new coach would alos be a factor in a players decision to where they will play.

DA IS the man (imho) to lead us back into the contenders we used to be.

'In Daniel Anderson we trust'....lol

omg - so you think there is something in this??

Righto then. I am sure if Ossie was going to negotiate with Ricky Stuart, he would do it in public, in front of Fox cameras on game day !!!:lol:

fmd.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who would want Stuart honestly???? DA has done a terrific job after the mess this club was left in by Hagan. With some quality cattle to work with next season there is no reason why we can't be competing for the Title.