What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Greece win?

Raider_69

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
I read in the papers that Buggerelli is playing!

Boogs has burst on to the international scene after starring for canberra this season... i just hope this wont interfer in his inevitable Australian debut :|

singaporeXIII

Juniors
*CC Panther* said:
So no-one knows the result?

I just got an update from a mate who is there. Italy were up 32- 4 i think is what he said. Something along those lines. Just when I was hanging up he said Italy were in again.

Red Bear

Referee
I was going for Italy as Greg Florimo is involved with them somehow. He pulled out this year tho after playing last year.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The game should be over now or pretty soon and if someone has the score and the tryscorers, goalscorers etc or any stats from the game please post it up. Thanks.

Fampa

Juniors
Italy won...big time. 58 - 14 I think.

Boogs had a good game. Mick Russo got sent off.

Florimo was there but left in the middle of the first half.

I have no idea who the tryscorers were as no one bothered to produce a program with the team lists.

Wests is Best

Juniors
Earl said:
Russo sent off in his last game before retirement.

I have never seen this Mick Russo play before.
So I hear he's retiring. I'm glad I'll never see that thug play again after what he did last night.