What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIE TONGA DIE!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dammit! as a raiders fan i was really looking forward and cheering on Lolesi all night, but that tonga hack hardly gave him any ball

what a f**king ball hog!
ARGG!
they need to play lolesi somewhere he can be used, i.e not outside tonga!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Dammit! as a raiders fan i was really looking forward and cheering on Lolesi all night, but that tonga hack hardly gave him any ball

what a f***ing ball hog!
ARGG!
they need to play lolesi somewhere he can be used, i.e not outside tonga!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:roll:

Tonga played very well.

Raider_69

Post Whore
he played well yes, but ffs sake he does have someone outside him, perhaps he should consider using him once in a while!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
tonga was like that at parra too and thats why he topped our first division teams tryscoring list, with 1, 2 or 3 per week.
if he feels the need to hang on to the ball goddammit trust his judement and let him go!!
i was cheering him on (inbetween sobbing for my teams efforts, and begging him not to score again that is ;-) ) all night. im really happy for him and i hope he has a long and happy career in the blue and white
congrats Doggies, you blew us off the park :clap:

ngunity

Juniors
If Tonga retains his Centre position (which he shouldn't) when Utai is back he better pass the damn ball to Utai.... Who'd you rather see running the ball Utai or <insert any other players name here> the answer of course is Utai, surely only SBW could be as exciting and bustling as Utai

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
of course utai will regain his spot.

oh and raider 69....you'll have so many other chances to see jamaal play this year....let willie t have some play time.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Anyone coming back from suspension/injury will be up for a fight to regain their spot, and rightly so.

So Utai better be training hard to impress Folkes to show him that he does deserve his spot back.

With all these young backs, everyone needs to be on their game to keep their spot.

:mrgreen: