What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirt On Panthers

mohawk

Juniors
Hello my fellow parra followers

I am a EELS supporter thru and thru and lately have been getting alot of flack from so called friends who are PANTHERS supporters

They keep bringing up the past like our defeat to the COWBOYS a coupla years ago
and also keep bagging me about how PARRA are chokers and will always be chokers

So far i have managed to strike a blow back with our win in the SG BALL G/F
and told them how penrith went thru undefeated until the G/F so i said they were the chokers

And OH MY GOD didnt they get upset... actually nearlly came to BLOWS

ANYWAY... so im after some more DIRT on penrith...

E.G. big losses in semi finals, or choking efforts and so on

I know i can't use the more wooden spoons than PARRA because we have more than any club in history of rugby league:(

Any DIRT would be much appreciated

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME

Stagger eel

Staff member
they'll always be known as the chocolatte soldiers and the little brothers according to eels fans.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
They lost both the Harold Matthews and the SG Ball this year.

Penrith's first ever semi final was a 38-6 loss to Parramatta in 1985.

2000 Parramatta beat them in a semi final 28-10 to eliminate them. After Parramatta were trailing 10-0 at one stage.

Sterling

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
They lost both the Harold Matthews and the SG Ball this year.

Penrith's first ever semi final was a 38-6 loss to Parramatta in 1985.

2000 Parramatta beat them in a semi final 28-10 to eliminate them. After Parramatta were trailing 10-0 at one stage.

a mate of mine has that 1985 semi on tape .... what a game !

ill never forget ray price splitting them up the middle in the first minute which saw the ball go throuigh at least 6 pairs of hands before price finished it off! ill never forget rabs commentary ... " and ray price has scored an eels ...... an eels SPECIAL!"
ah the memories:)

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
Round 1 2003 was just as awsome..can't remember the score though.
i wouldn't bring up 2003 - they might have something to throw back for that year