What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty bird derby — worst result for the NRL?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Anyone else suddenly looking at what's playing at the cinema next Sunday night?

Could not give a shit about either of these teams and I suspect many are in the same boat.

TheDalek079

Bench
All the other clubs should be on bended knee to us. If we hadn't told Rupert to f**k off we'd be playing sewer league now. Our two clubs saved rugby league and everybody should be eternally grateful so watch us battle it out for a premiership

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep feel the same way. First GF were I dislike both teams! At least we have the World Cup to look forward to!

Brutus

Referee
Yep This is my nightmare GF. I might piss off after the Bears win the NSW Cup.

Worst result for the NRL for sure.

eozsmiles

Bench

Could not give a shit about either of these teams and I suspect many are in the same boat.

Manly and Roosters played game of the year 2 weeks ago and you're going to the movies?

Hope you enjoyed your AFL GF this arvo.

pantherz9103

First Grade

My thoughts exactly. Can't stand either club. I'm sure the crowd will be full of posh people drinking wine at a footy game, lol.

However, I am excited to watch my team play next week- Panthers v Warriors in Holden Cup! :cool:

eozsmiles

Bench
Are so many "fans" upset about watching what promises to be a cracking game because they don't like the teams?

Doesn't say much for the sport, does it?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Manly and Roosters played game of the year 2 weeks ago and you're going to the movies?

Hope you enjoyed your AFL GF this arvo.

Who says? Not everyone likes to watch 80 minutes of squandered opportunities and only one try.

I may watch but just for amusement to enjoy any bad mistakes and whoever mucks up for their team and who loses, haha!

eagles4eva

First Grade
the greatest thing is all these haters wont be in the game day thread, less pathetic trolls... its all good, enjoy the movies

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It's certainly the least interesting result that could have happened. They may play a great game but in the end, nobody will enjoy it except Rorters and Grubs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Should be a good game really. The first round a few weeks ago was an absolute cracker. More of that plz.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Exactly, there's not even any veterans to send out a winner? An emotionless robotic grand final coming up.

Latest posts