What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappointing year for the eels, but I won.

Junior 5

Juniors
Hi everyone, I have not posted for a very long time, but today I thought I would share some good news to all my fellow Eels supporters. After the Eels letting us supporters and themselves down again this year, me and my fellow under 12's won our grand final yesterday 22-18. I am still over the moon as it is my first year of playing league and to walk away finishing the year as minor premiers and also PREMIERS was just awesome.
Well let's hope the Eels can do better next year, well bye for now.

Sorry guys the heading should of read " Disappointing year for the Eels, but I won"

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra

Referee
Well done mate. You will always remember the premiership & the friends that you played with.

Raudonikis

Juniors
well done junior.you will always remember it but hey,theres always hope for the eels to..well i hope!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi everyone, I have not posted for a very long time, but today I thought I would share some good news to all my fellow Eels supporters. After the Eels letting us supporters and themselves down again this year, me and my fellow under 12's won our grand final yesterday 22-18. I am still over the moon as it is my first year of playing league and to walk away finishing the year as minor premiers and also PREMIERS was just awesome.
Well let's hope the Eels can do better next year, well bye for now.

Sorry guys the heading should of read " Disappointing year for the Eels, but I won"

I fixed up the title for you Junior and well done mate.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Congratulations on your win, however, you should join the Melbourne Storm if you want to be amongst winners like your team was on grand final day.

A winner like you should be amongst other winners.

Junior 5

Juniors
Congratulations on your win, however, you should join the Melbourne Storm if you want to be amongst winners like your team was on grand final day.

A winner like you should be amongst other winners.

Well next year I will be going to the High School that Smith and Folou went to, but mum and dad keeping saying education first, footy second. But they don't care (well mum anyway)who I play for just as long as it's not Drongo's, Manly or the Bullfrogs.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Well next year I will be going to the High School that Smith and Folou went to, but mum and dad keeping saying education first, footy second. But they don't care (well mum anyway)who I play for just as long as it's not Drongo's, Manly or the Bullfrogs.

Good work son. You will make a fine recruit for the METSM and I one day hope to see you playing in the Purple colors.