What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgraceful Dogs!!!

CASSIE

Juniors
miccle said:
Of course there are some fans that are absolutely shocking, but from my experiences it isn't just bulldogs fans. There may be more shocking ones from the dogs than other teams, but I've actually met a lot of really friendly & decent dogs supporters over the years. Don't generalise about the fans based on a few gutless punks & their actions because the majority of supporters do the right thing. the Dogs are averaging, what - 18 or 19 000 per game? If 10 or 20 people abuse or assault someone per game - that's still a hell of a lot of people doing the right thing!

90% of the doggy fans a sleazy....10% of the doggies are great....

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
i'm part of the 10% :D
i think some of the dogs supporters got all fired up when one of the raiders premier league players gave the bulldogs army the one fingered salute....that sure p*ss*d me off!

ozzie

Bench
seems like your guys were at it again last night bottle throwing and hitting Peachey in the head...oh well another example of the "worst crowd in town"

miccle

Bench
I'm totally not saying that because it's a small minority that it's ok - quite the opposite. However, I must say that I've had worst experiences with parra, roosters and tigers fans up here in brisbane than doggies! I've seen numerous drunk tigers fans abusing other men who have their young children with them(!!!). I've seen violent and disorderly behaviour from parra fans (at every eels game I've been to) and the roosters are starting to get that way too. Or does that hit home too much chook and ozzie. It's a shit part of the game and i really wish these people would leave us alone - but trust me when i say it is NOT limited to dogs fans.[/i]

ozzie

Bench
yeah it hits home miccle - I've just ordered my train ticket so I can kick the hell out of it - I have just got all my army mates right to start abusing little old ladies and gang up on otyher supporters and have ordered a truck load of coke bottles so I can throw them at fans and players alike - But I have now put that all on halt -because i don't want to be called a Bulldog supporter...

Alan Shore

First Grade
The disgraceful Bulldogs Army acts continue. They threw things at David Peachey after he scored his try. It's a disgrace.

Parraren

Bench
Unfortunately security camera's can do very little as the trouble makers all look the same......Adidas tracksuit pants, carrot top head and a bulldogs jersey :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
Tamazoid said:
The disgraceful Bulldogs Army acts continue. They threw things at David Peachey after he scored his try. It's a disgrace.
I was at the game yesterday and I tell you the behavior from bulldogs fans on the bus back to the station was absolutely disgraceful. they started singing "bye, bye Sharkies bye, bye" and when a sharks fan responded by saying "atleast we didn't win the spoon", some of the bulldogs fans tried to attack him, his wife tried to get in the way and calm them down and she was shoved aside. Then they started singing a song that translated to "f*** the Jews". I've been to heaps of games at Toyota Park and usually you see guys talking after the game, rival fans just having a good time together, but i guess its not possible with doggies fans, sad but true.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
miccle said:
However, I must say that I've had worst experiences with parra, roosters and tigers fans up here in brisbane than doggies! I've seen numerous drunk tigers fans abusing other men who have their young children with them(!!!). I've seen violent and disorderly behaviour from parra fans (at every eels game I've been to) and the roosters are starting to get that way too. Or does that hit home too much chook and ozzie. It's a shit part of the game and i really wish these people would leave us alone - but trust me when i say it is NOT limited to dogs fans.[/i]

Thats just qlders for you mate :lol: has nothing to do with the club they support

Agent Mulder

Bench
When i went to the Dogs-Parra earlier this year with Woods & Chileman it was not too bad...its only a few that start all the sh*t.

When i was leaving some idiots were running around screaming and singing Parramatta doesn't matter but hey i took that on the chin.

But catching the train home :roll: :roll: :roll: some idiot was on train screaming out in front of everyone on the packed "wheres a Parra fan?...i wanna bash one!" and this went on for ages...he wouldn't shut the hell up...idiot. :roll: :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'll bet you anything that the dogs fans take one look at the mob who turn up in Warriors jerseys on Saturday afternoon and hide behind their kebabs for the rest of the match.

hrundi99

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:
I'll bet you anything that the dogs fans take one look at the mob who turn up in Warriors jerseys on Saturday afternoon and hide behind their kebabs for the rest of the match.

I'd love to be there to see it.

:D

Alan Shore

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Attending at some clubs' home grounds IS scary. I have never attended at the Dogs, but I do see how they have behaved at Canberra Stadium. There is a large element that behave badly even when not at home.

I have had unfortunate experiences at Penrith, Souths and St George games in Sydney, where the only thing you are doing is wearing your team colours..... There has been physical and verbal abuse against Raiders supporters at all those club's home grounds in my experience.

I have often expected Easts supporters to behave in the same way, given the way they operate on these forums, but they have always been good. As have crowds in Brisbane, Melbourne, Cronulla and Manly when I have gone there.

Make your own conclusions.