What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divas Battle - Round 1

Divas Battle - Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tbh I am surprised A Fox has so few votes, I thought it would be close between her and Gail Kim for second place. I thought she would get a lot more votes than Beth.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If we're voting on all around ability, it's a no contest with Kim and Phoenix leagues ahead. If hotness is the main factor, I'd have had Kelly in there ahead of Beth.

Bulldog Force

Referee
If we're voting on all around ability, it's a no contest with Kim and Phoenix leagues ahead. If hotness is the main factor, I'd have had Kelly in there ahead of Beth.
Everyone has 1 particular Diva they like for one reason or another. Whether it be looks or ability, it's all good :cool:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Oh boy. Gail and Beth locked up at 7 a piece. We got 55 minutes until this poll closes. Gail will go through though if it stays like this as she hit 7 first. Surely someone can break the deadlock.

Bulldog Force

Referee
...and would you take a look at that. That's what polls can do for you. With less than 1 minute remaining, Kelly Kelly gets another vote... and the deadlock between Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix is broken... and Beth goes through to the finale.

Latest posts