What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divisional Winners

pedge

Juniors
Looking at doing a multi...a few tough options....bold is who im leaning towards...any thoughts?

Jets/Patriots
Ravens
Colts
Chargers
Cowboys
Packers
Saints/Falcons
49ers

abpanther

Staff member
I don't really like the Jets this year, I think they are massively overrated. Sanchez is holding them back, they have a good running game but if teams stack the box I don't think they can punish them aerially. Their defense was great last year but the Revis holdout is a problem, plus I think all the other teams in that division got better, I'd be tipping the Pats if I was a betting man.

I don't like the Cowboys much either, their defense is good on paper but they seem to struggle when needed. Romo hasn't looked that great in preseason and I think they're in a real tough division. I like the Giants there.

Falcons wont get close to the Saints IMO

Can't really argue with the rest of your selections

Monk

Referee
preseason... nuff said

I like the Pats, Chargers, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Cowboys, Saints and Niners

I'm sure there will be a few surprises.

Big Mick

Referee
I actually like the Dolphins.

I like their offense. I like the defenes under Nolen.

I don't like the Pat's run game and there are too many uncertainties with their passing game.

Plus a young secondary.

I actually like the Dolphins.

I like their offense. I like the defenes under Nolen.

I don't like the Pat's run game and there are too many uncertainties with their passing game.

Plus a young secondary.

their schedule is f**king hard IMO though

Monk

Referee
I love the Texans and the Bills in the AFC, The Texans have a sh*t schedule though (worst in the NFL imo). CJ Spiller has made me fall in love with the bills, i hope they do good.

this is miami's. they play away to minnesota early, greenbay, cincinatti and baltimore and play pittsburgh at home.

they have alot of tough games

@ bills
@ minnesota
NYJ
New Engalnd
Bye
@ Greenbay
Pittsburgh
@Cincinatti
@Baltimore
Tennessee
Chicago
@ oakland
Cleveland
@ NYJ
BILLS
Detroit
@ New England

Houston Schedule

COLTS
@ Washington
COWBOYS
@ oakland
GIANTS
CHIEFS
Bye
@ Colts
CHARGERS
@ Jaguars
@ Jets
Titans
@ Eagles
RAVENS
@ Titans
@ Broncos
Jaguars

thats farked.

San diego's is piss weak IMO. 12 wins.

I love the Texans and the Bills in the AFC, The Texans have a sh*t schedule though (worst in the NFL imo). CJ Spiller has made me fall in love with the bills, i hope they do good.

As much as I hate to say it but I see Buffalo picking first in the 2011 draft.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm a Bills fan. I see us picking #1.

I can't honestly see more than 4-5 wins.

Jake Locker will be a Bill.

Big Tim

First Grade
I do not rate the Eagles at all this season. Too many holes in the D IMO

The Skins have a great schedule. If the Boys falter at some games they should win we are in with a chance.

FWIW I wouldnt even put your money on the Skins to take the NFC East though. The Cowboys arent safe either, god knows what Giants D is going to be on the field this year, and then the Eagles could be well below .500

Bumble

First Grade
AFC North - Steelers - Lock it in, Eddie.

Bias? Never.

orly?

Ray-Rice.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
no way the eagles go under .500. We'll be up there again with the Cowboys and pushing them all the way and i think we'll still make the play off's.

Dazraider

Juniors
Cardinals to do something this season and Jacksonville will surprise many sides and make it to the superbowl

Raider_69

Post Whore
the skins still don't have any wr's or decent rb's. They'll improve but cant see them going better than a 6 win season.
The giants still lack something i think. I don't quite know what it is, they have all the pieces but i just don't think they are a threat. They'll have a solid 7-8 win season.
Dallas are obviously the team to beat, pre season or not they've looked horrible. They struggled against the vikings pass rush to end last years campaign and both the giants and eagles got some pass rush help this year and will worry big D more. I see a 10 win year from them.
As for the eagles, it'll come down to our d, we are set on offence, the line needs to play more consistently though, but if our d-line can get some better penetration, which it should, we can blitz less and leave more guys in coverage. Simms immediately fixes the TE problem. And allen fills our safety hole, im worried about our cb's but a good pass rush can protect average corners. 9 win season, wildcard

Monk

Referee
the skins still don't have any wr's or decent rb's. They'll improve but cant see them going better than a 6 win season.
The giants still lack something i think. I don't quite know what it is, they have all the pieces but i just don't think they are a threat. They'll have a solid 7-8 win season.
Dallas are obviously the team to beat, pre season or not they've looked horrible. They struggled against the vikings pass rush to end last years campaign and both the giants and eagles got some pass rush help this year and will worry big D more. I see a 10 win year from them.
As for the eagles, it'll come down to our d, we are set on offence, the line needs to play more consistently though, but if our d-line can get some better penetration, which it should, we can blitz less and leave more guys in coverage. Simms immediately fixes the TE problem. And allen fills our safety hole, im worried about our cb's but a good pass rush can protect average corners. 9 win season, wildcard

I think you are right on the money, just switch the giants and eagles assessments around.