What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - Retired

Bring back Tim

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
Spud just said that “Tim is dirty what’s happened to him at Parra”. :thinking:

Bazal

Post Whore
He's run for over 150m. Far and away our best middle.

Looks off the pace even at this level tbh. He always chugs along for metres and today chugging has been the most apt description for sure. His superior fitness over NSW Cup players definitely did show late though.

Can see why he wasn't given a random send off game. Hopefully he can get a NSW Cup premiership

Looks off the pace even at this level tbh. He always chugs along for metres and today chugging has been the most apt description for sure. His superior fitness over NSW Cup players definitely did show late though.

Can see why he wasn't given a random send off game. Hopefully he can get a NSW Cup premiership
Yor impression is subjective. The numbers don't lie.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yor impression is subjective. The numbers don't lie.

The numbers also don't tell the full story...but whatever, all I'm saying is I can see exactly why he's not in FG. I've been a fan for years but he's very clearly slowed down.

The sudden Mannah obsession lately is a bit weird, though.

The numbers also don't tell the full story...but whatever, all I'm saying is I can see exactly why he's not in FG. I've been a fan for years but he's very clearly slowed down.

The sudden Mannah obsession lately is a bit weird, though.
Agree to disagree. And the sudden obsession is mostly in good fun and because today, again, we could have seen him play his last ever game. I reckon that's worth getting a little obsessed about. Try not to take everything seriously.

Bazal

Post Whore
Agree to disagree. And the sudden obsession is mostly in good fun and because today, again, we could have seen him play his last ever game. I reckon that's worth getting a little obsessed about. Try not to take everything seriously.

I never take anything seriously. That's why I'm divorced, allegedly...

I'm not the one who jumped on a post "bagging" Mannah, mate ;)

I never take anything seriously. That's why I'm divorced, allegedly...

I'm not the one who jumped on a post "bagging" Mannah, mate ;)
Well the next time you bag him by saying he's been outplayed by every other middle, try to do it when he's been outplayed by at least one of them. Otherwise I'll probably jump on that post too.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well the next time you bag him by saying he's been outplayed by every other middle, try to do it when he's been outplayed by at least one of them. Otherwise I'll probably jump on that post too.

Ok, I will apologise...I genuinely didn't realise Oregon played, so he certainly can't be counted as having outplayed Mannah.

Latest posts