What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we have a goal kicker in our side?

buck__naked

Juniors
We have lost so many games in the last couple of season by small marging and without a topline goal kicker we may be set to lose even more of teh close ones.
With Covell out for the season and Porter looking as though he will play the rest of the season in reggies, who will kick for us?
I didn't see the game last week, how did Smith look striking them? I don't remember him kicking while at the eels. Stapo has kicked a little before but has done much goalkicking of late.

Who does everyone think will kick for us for the rest of the season?

Last edited:

Tucky

Juniors
Weather was pretty bad for kicking. Smith kicked 1 from 3, but the 2 he missed were from the sideline.

I'd expect him to be kicking again this week.

island pro

Juniors
If Nathan 'the butcher' Stapleton nails down a 1st grade spot i'd say he would kick...

I'm just basing that on when he was 1st choice in the 20's... he kicked pretty well.

Vossy

Bench
got to worry about scoring tries first

Stapo wasnt exactly handy with the boot in NYC but im sure the Cov could teach him a few things

Latest posts