What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters
Israel Folau is a great player. If he played full back or centre he could carve up the NRL. He would be a force in Origin and attract lots of union viewers to his club and Origin games.

But a further bonus to having Israel Folau back in the NRL is that his departure would screw the Waratahs, the Wallabies, and interest in rugby union in Australia.

Kiwi

First Grade
Don't really care to be honest. There are alot of brilliant youngsters coming through, we have some great players who are still quite young. I wish people would stop going on about him, how many of these stupid f**king Folau topics do we need to see. He is gone, build a bridge and get over it or jump off it.

jaseg

Juniors
Don't care. He's a great player, but we have lots of exciting talent in the NRL - and he'd be absolutely no chance of playing for my club :p

Perth Red

Post Whore
NRL should have thrown a suitcase of money at him to join the Knights or titans. About time we did some strategic recruiting to bolster struggling clubs.

JamesRustle

First Grade
NRL should have thrown a suitcase of money at him to join the Knights or titans. About time we did some strategic recruiting to bolster struggling clubs.

That's a great call. GC especially would generate a great platform to build from. Forget what position he plays, they would get so much positive media.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Nah stuff him.

The game has always and will always produce players to fill the void.

Stay in yawnion and be bored shitless.

Charlie124

First Grade
If he comes back, great. If not, meh. I'm not losing any sleep over it. With the cash Union provides him why would he want to come back? I wouldn't either if I were him.

DiegoNT

First Grade
He was a bit overrated. People talk him up as a superstar of the game, but by the time he left he was probably wasn't even the best outside back at the Broncos (Hodges and yow yeh)

Latest posts