What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you ever wish you weren't so passionate about your club?

cupid

Juniors
I sometimes wish I could be a casual fan, there are way more lows then highs, I wish I could enjoy the game without worrying about my team.

Do you ever wish the same?

Kiki

First Grade
hahah awww. yes the dragons kill me all the time and yes sometimes i wish i didnt care.

SET2JT

Juniors
hahah awww. yes the dragons kill me all the time and yes sometimes i wish i didnt care.
im sure a lot of older men die at st george hospital before their time coz of the dragons. they shold have a coution like the smoke paks when u sign up with them

Stagger eel

Staff member
I sometimes wish I could be a casual fan, there are way more lows then highs, I wish I could enjoy the game without worrying about my team.

I get a kick out of all the emotions that comes with following a team, I've experianced it since I was 5 and will continue till the day I die.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think I've used the word "f*ck" so many times in a negative tone as I have this year :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
i vomited blood the night of the dragons loss to manly. coincidence? I THINK NOT.

smacky

Juniors

be thankful you go for manly....a team that is having alot of success at the moment...feel for some of us:p

innsaneink

Referee
Being a WTs fan is like being in an dysfunctional, degenarative relationship....you know it aint working but you just cant say goodbye