What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Rate Benji Marshall?

Do You Rate Benji Marshall?

• Yes

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

scarcev

Juniors
He is a shocking defender. His attack is ok, but is not enough to make up for his shocking defence - Parrasque

Umm yea winning a Premiership is enough to make up for shocking defence. And his defence isnt that bad really, look at last year as opposed to his first games back from a reconstruction. Even Johns was tentative first up and he is IMO the best Ive seen.

Guys like Stacey Jones and Allan Langer are just as small as Marshall yet did not have a problem defending in the middle of the park.

Agree although get a tape of Langer early on, Bennett played him out wide in defence til he grew a bit, having said that when he went to the centre of the park and defended later on he was an awesome defender, probably only second in toughness to Toovey in my opinion. Jones on the other hand I believe was underrated, his defence was great and his attack was better. If he was based with an Aussie team (or any half decent one) he would have been a real star here I reckon.

now, 20% of people don't rate Sh*tji Marshall Parrasque

Umm yea which demonstrates there's bigger tossers on here than you!!!

SBW is a much better prospect
And Timmy Smith is a better prospect than SBW.

Le them both prove themselves first then I will agree, having said that all 3 are totally different players and impossible to compare!!

Latest posts