What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

• Total voters

murraymob

Coach
Yes. Live in penrith. Support the panthers.Even if i moved would still support the mountain men

McLovin

Staff member
No. I have lived in Hurstville pretty much my whole life and follow the Sharks with a passion. My old man was a Sharks supported before i was born and introduced them to me when i was a little fella.

BTW for those that don't know where Hurstville is, it's St.George Dragons territory...

badav

Bench
No.

Geographical area in terms of birth - St George (Kogarah)
Geographical area in terms of residence - Parramatta

do not support either team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Live in Brissy, but follow the sharks.

When I started following the Sharks I lived in the shire.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. I lived in Sutherland for almost 2 years which is the only time in my life that I really lived close to my teams.
I was born in Wagga, Lived at a small country town out that way for 23 years, moved to Newcastle, then to Sutherland then to Alice Springs, now in Brisbane. I go for Tigers and Sharks.

johns_reds

First Grade
yes and no, i live in brisbane now and support the broncos but i grew up in cairns, at the time brisbane was the closet club to me (still 2000kms away) but when they brought in cowboys i still supported brisbane over the cowboys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No. Parents were raised in that area but I've never lived there.