What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

• Total voters

Pantherjim.

Referee
Was born in Auburn, and lived there until I was 1. So I guess if you take suburb the of birth as the gold standard I should be a Dogs supporter. We moved to Canberra and lived there till I was 7 so I narrowly missed out on becomming a Raiders supporter. Have been living in Penrith ever since we moved here from Canberra, so I've spent most of my childhood here. Funnily enough, most of my friends at school were Parra supporters, and this personally sh*tted me, so I decided to do something original and support the local team, and so have been ever since.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If I went on what team was nearest to me, I'd have to be a Broncos fan. But I did live in Newcastle for a while (albeit as a fan already), so they were my geographical team for two years.

meltiger

First Grade
I voted no but I do cheer them (Melbourne) at any home game not involving the Tigers or Dragons :thumn I will admit to being a little upset after last years GF though :oops: which I never actually thought would happen.

Glenn

First Grade
In terms of the NRL no (Born and raised on the Upper NS, always supported Parramatta but with a soft spot for Norths)
In terms of the JBC.. yes :D

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Living in Melbourne...no. I do keep an eye on their form and stuff, and yeh I've got the scarf but I don't support them. Am a Warriors fan thou

nqboy

First Grade
And I did wonder how long it would take you.

And you didn't disappoint. You managed to plunge to the depths of my estimation of you so easily.

innsaneink

Referee
Your absence in this thread was obvious....Youre staunch eh bunny boy, something better comes along and its ''see ya charlie''...what was it again, Newtown--> Souths--> Cowboys??

nqboy

First Grade
Yeah, sorry, I've been busy for a while and I didn't realise you had to sign my permission slip to be away.

dragonfire

Bench
nope live in qld, but when younger mother was keen dragons supporter and went to their games, so still support them strongly