What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In all seriousness if you want an example of a perfect backup half then Sam Walker is a much better example than Jake Arthur.
I think it was reference to the idea that Bennett may not perhaps be a ‘backup’ to BA.

1. It’s highly unlikely.
2. He is an ‘upgrade’ rather than a ‘backup’.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In all seriousness if you want an example of a perfect backup half then Sam Walker is a much better example than Jake Arthur.
I think you'll find Walker will remain in the team when Keary gets back. Do you really think he left his old club to be a backup?

lucablight

First Grade
I think you'll find Walker will remain in the team when Keary gets back. Do you really think he left his old club to be a backup?
He only got into the team because Keary was injured. Of course he won’t be replaced now because he’s taken his opportunity with both hands. The fact remains that at the beginning of the season he was a backup who was behind Keary and Lam. The perfect backup if you will.

Latest posts