What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

IFR33K

Coach
flanno won’t be touched by us, he will only get a gig from a bottom desperate club (not that he can’t coach.....)

Toovey couldn’t even get an interview at a few of the current clubs looking for coaches, think it was Tigers and Cowboys. He isn’t even involved in coaching anymore .......

WB is a decent option

Bellamy and Robbo are no chances

why would we take a chance of a unproven rookie at this stage when we don’t need also considering the current rookies arent exactly travelling that great. And next year fitz will show how hard it is for a rookie

Because we took a punt on a rookie in the first place. U think there’s no other options waiting tl be unearthed? I’d be happy for Ba to stay if we continue to see improvement, but it seems we stagnate. Progress a little than stagnate again. Just can’t see him being a premiership winning coach

hindy111

Post Whore
Because we took a punt on a rookie in the first place. U think there’s no other options waiting tl be unearthed? I’d be happy for Ba to stay if we continue to see improvement, but it seems we stagnate. Progress a little than stagnate again. Just can’t see him being a premiership winning coach

Not just stagnate we do not improve as the year goes on. Good coaches tend to fix weaknesses and the side starts to fire once it gels or atleadt improves. I feel we peak at rnd 1 and never go up another level as season goes on.

hindy111

Post Whore
This joint would go into melt down if we signed Paul Green.

BA isn't the issue. His coaching staff is. Players love him and play for him. He needs smarter staff rnd him to help with game plan.

I'd give Greg Alexander a call.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We didn't lift enough. It means nothing if you lose.
Of course it does. If you're playing a better team and they play their best it doesn't matter how well you play. But if you don't lift you'll get smashed, like us in Melbourne after the Broncos final.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That sums it up for me. Our best isn't as good as Penrith, the Storm or South's best.

They are simply the best. But with us, what you get is what you see.

Aint nothing more to it.

Gronk

Staff member
BA isn't the issue. His coaching staff is. Players love him and play for him. He needs smarter staff rnd him to help with game plan.

I'd give Greg Alexander a call.

Yeah we should get in a merkin named after a girly drink. :rolling_eyes:

upload_2021-5-31_20-15-28.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
That sums it up for me. Our best isn't as good as Penrith, the Storm or South's best.

They are simply the best. But with us, what you get is what you see.

Aint nothing more to it.

You've gone mad since you moved up Nth. You should of moved to Sydney.
Look I am a nice guy, I'll rent you out a room. $400 a week. One shower a day and the dogs sleep outside

Eelogical

Referee
You've gone mad since you moved up Nth. You should of moved to Sydney.
Look I am a nice guy, I'll rent you out a room. $400 a week. One shower a day and the dogs sleep outside

Do I get to use your tea bags?

giphy.gif

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

I am sure there are rookie coaches that will become great coaches....and there may be a time we need to take a chance on 1.

But are we really that desperate at this stage to risk a rookie ?

Yep we all want to win the comp but BA hasn’t got us declining or stagnating. Yeah a couple of shit losses but we are sitting 3rd on target for another top 4 finish. The squad is improving...

The last time we changed a coach who had us as regular finalists and good pathway systems in place for a coach that could win us a coach ended with a 10 year nightmare.....,Smith for Hagan.....