What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Noise

Coach
Lol at merkins who still think he is the answer. The useless prick has no clue. The blatant nepotism is just the icing on the cake.

Avenger

Immortal
If we limp out and don’t win another game surely he gets sacked? There is no way he keeps his job if there are better options available.

Last edited:

pazzaeel

Juniors
Surely this is his last year. Even if he goes I have concerns about some of the players we have re-signed or that are long term deals

sivo
RCG
Matterson
N brown
Lane

BA has got us as far as he can take us.

what is flanno up to?

Soto

Bench
Cmon..enough is enough...can't wait to see the sympathisers duck, weave, step, jink and dive..
Its time to admit chasing the collision and run hard and tackle is not good enough

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wayne bennett must be contacted at least.

This new brisbane team had been pushed back to 2024.

Thats 3 years away.

Give him a 2 year contract.

Wayne would have the players believe they can win a comp.

Wayne loves a challenge and was close to Jack Gibson i believe. If he took parra to the holy grail like Jack did he would be regarded as the greatest imo

King-Gutho94

Coach
What evidence is there he would be any better?
There isnt thats why i think Bennett is the one really. He is in the same hotel as us. I would be asking the question at least.

I wouldn't touch flanagan he would probably bring his own son in as well which is the last thing we need.

Rookie coaches arent always the answer.

Everyone thought adam obrien was the best thing since slice bread as an assistant at Melbourne and roosters.

I think newcastle have underperformed with that roster since he took over and hasnt been able to turn them into a top 4 team.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s been a no from me since 2018, how was he not punted then??? Instead he gets extended after a 60 point smashing.

Only at Parramatta.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
New assistants won't do shit, he has to go it's as simple as that.

And if the players don't like it tough shit because we aren't winning shit at the present time with this coach and roster. Rooster's have 9 out to long term injuries have an 18 yr kid at 7 alongside a massive plodder like Drew Ploddinson and they absolutely lap us.

I'm sorry Bea but.........

Weakest Link Reaction GIF by MOODMAN