What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Pou is annoying as f**k, but he is still my favourite poster on here. I think he is highly intelligent and insightful, but stubborn to ever admit he is wrong.

Noise

Coach
“Front load our effort” and “chase the collision” reminds me of Kearney’s “The lads”. Hopefully BA goes the same way as big face.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
“Front load our effort” and “chase the collision” reminds me of Kearney’s “The lads”. Hopefully BA goes the same way as big face.
Falls on his sword?? I doubt it, at least Big face could see the writing on the wall Bea couldn’t even read it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Falls on his sword?? I doubt it, at least Big face could see the writing on the wall Bea couldn’t even read it.
If you keep saying ‘the writing is on the wall’ enough times eventually it will be.

I still get the impression that the club is pretty happy with him overall. Might be a few disappointed people on here if he goes around next year.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Of course
If you keep saying ‘the writing is on the wall’ enough times eventually it will be.

I still get the impression that the club is pretty happy with him overall. Might be a few disappointed people on here if he goes around next year.
Of course the club are happy with him. He is not costing the earth, yet his effort loading collision chasing game plan Is good enough to make the 8 every season, and that's all the club cares about. A competitive team that brings in the crowds and sponsors, but they couldn't give a shit if we win a premiership. It's just a business to them.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Of course

Of course the club are happy with him. He is not costing the earth, yet his effort loading collision chasing game plan Is good enough to make the 8 every season, and that's all the club cares about. A competitive team that brings in the crowds and sponsors, but they couldn't give a shit if we win a premiership. It's just a business to them.
Yeah Nah.

Using your logic you’d have to ignore the significant financial benefits that the club would gain by winning a premiership.

Doesn’t pass the sniff test I’m afraid.

Eelectrica

Referee
Round 1 and 2 exits from the finals is wearing thin tbh. Sure it's marginally better than not making the finals at all.

Need to be more than just making the numbers though at this point.

Penrith have risen from a rabble to a smug power house in a couple of years while we're jogging on the spot.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Yeah Nah.

Using your logic you’d have to ignore the significant financial benefits that the club would gain by winning a premiership.

Doesn’t pass the sniff test I’m afraid.
Lol....

Please state these massive financial benefits that only come from winning a premiership, and is it worth spending an extra million dollars a year on high quality coaching staff and head coach??

Latest posts