What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

Happy MEel

First Grade
Pretty sure its Cory.

images

Chipmunk

Coach
Just my opinion that BA is the type of guy who will walk if he doesn’t think he can get us any further…..
It's a lot of money to throw away when there is only 15 other jobs in the country doing the same thing for the same momey, and you're unlikely to get another job quickly, if ever.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's a lot of money to throw away when there is only 15 other jobs in the country doing the same thing for the same momey, and you're unlikely to get another job quickly, if ever.
He wouIdnt be unemployed, he wouId have no problems picking up a assistant role…and BA has already shown he doesn’t make decisions based on money…

while he wouId pick up a head coach role in a year or so…has shown plenty more then many of the current coaches especially in rebuilding a club..

eels_fan

First Grade
When we finish 6th, if we manage to beat knights/titans/sharks in week 1 of finals, is that then an improvement on 2020 and BA’s second best year?

King-Gutho94

Coach
When we finish 6th, if we manage to beat knights/titans/sharks in week 1 of finals, is that then an improvement on 2020 and BA’s second best year?

No and i hope the board aren't satisfied with that either. 2 years ago yes coming off a wooden spoon. But this is terminal now anyway the rot/cancer has set in there is no coming back now. Before tonight we had spent 38 out of the last 41 rounds in the top 4 and not looking like even getting to a preliminary final appearance won't be good enough.

The only way we somehow pull off a miracle and get to the prelim is if penrith or souths lose 8 players to covid rules and have to isolate for 2 weeks during the finals series

Eelementary

Post Whore
Maybe he shouldn't be sacked - let's not be that club again.

However, he cannot lead us out of this hole we are in.

Demote him, start looking for a serious replacement, and hand control over to Ryan Carr, I say.

Noise

Coach
Maybe he shouldn't be sacked - let's not be that club again.

However, he cannot lead us out of this hole we are in.

Demote him, start looking for a serious replacement, and hand control over to Ryan Carr, I say.
What do you mean, “let’s not be that club again”? We haven’t sacked anyone since Kearney in 2012. We shake his hand, thank him for winning us a spoon and send him on his way. The Tigers will sign him.

Avenger

Immortal
What do you mean, “let’s not be that club again”? We haven’t sacked anyone since Kearney in 2012. We shake his hand, thank him for winning us a spoon and send him on his way. The Tigers will sign him.
He wasn't sacked, he quit. So did Hagan. So did Smith, So did Stuart. The last coach we sacked was Daniel Anderson. Way back in 2010

Last edited:

Captain BF

Juniors
I had previously voted yes, but enough is enough. Thank you for your effort and time, but it's time to move on.

The incredible lack of structure in our play whether it be our disorganised defense or scattered attack, the lack of a plan B,C or D, says that they either aren't being coached properly aren't listening/taking it in.

Sorry Brad, it's time to go I reckon.

Eelementary

Post Whore

It's a slippery slope...

I don't want to see him remain as Head Coach for another season, as I don't believe he can lead us anywhere.

But we have also worked hard to become a stable club - firing the coach may undo some of that.