What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
Bennett. I'd be happy if he came in and replaced the following:

Gutho
Sivo
Blake
N. Brown
D. Brown
Matterson

Gutho - Easy off contract 22
Sivo - Nobody would want the slug. 350k back up
Blake - Not worth moving on. Plus been ok.
N. Brown - Would need to chip in but would have suitors.
D. Brown - Easy off contract 22
Matterson -Easy off contract 22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gutho - Easy off contract 22
Sivo - Nobody would want the slug. 350k back up
Blake - Not worth moving on. Plus been ok.
N. Brown - Would need to chip in but would have suitors.
D. Brown - Easy off contract 22
Matterson -Easy off contract 22
Sivo would be picked up by someone else. The Broncos love slugs.

lingard

Coach
No. He would be on 350-400k. Maybe interest at 200k.
Bar Matterson and Waqa I reckon the rest would be snapped up if we made them avaialble
Matterson is an elite player who is being used as a battering-ram by Arthur, and therefore cant show what he can do. Arthur is the problem, not Matterson. Same goes for Lane and Marata. I think Kaufusi is very talented too, but being forced (like all our forwards) to play a very one-dimensional game.

Kornstar

Coach
Huh? You want me to listen to a podcast?
I’ll read an article but I’m not listening to a couple of super fans having a conversation.
Or if you want me to read the comment he’s referring to, just post it. I don’t have or use Twitter.

Sorry, i didn't realise you don't have twitter. I also wasn't sure if i was allowed to post a link directly to the TCT?

I wasn't expecting you to listen to the podcast, apologies again.

Basically some dickhead posted something negative about the actual podcast (13 minutes after they posted a 50 odd minute podcast) and they pointed out that they were pretty negative and that BA needs to be blamed (paraphrasing).

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sorry, i didn't realise you don't have twitter. I also wasn't sure if i was allowed to post a link directly to the TCT?

I wasn't expecting you to listen to the podcast, apologies again.

Basically some dickhead posted something negative about the actual podcast (13 minutes after they posted a 50 odd minute podcast) and they pointed out that they were pretty negative and that BA needs to be blamed (paraphrasing).
Later confirmed as @IFR33K

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sivo would get picked up by Rugby somewhere, wingers don't really tackle that much in Rugby

Snoochies

First Grade
Do we over train in the pre season and now we're empty? I remember Bennet having a dog at someone saying he doesn't kill them before the season and it shows. We're fading and the best teams are hitting their straps at the right time.........except we know the Storm do get flogged pre season yet are up for the game every week. Even when they lose, they lose good I guess.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Do we over train in the pre season and now we're empty? I remember Bennet having a dog at someone saying he doesn't kill them before the season and it shows. We're fading and the best teams are hitting their straps at the right time.........except we know the Storm do get flogged pre season yet are up for the game every week. Even when they lose, they lose good I guess.
I think our issues at the moment are mental rather than physical. We look like we can't be arsed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
50% now. Very exciting.
the simpsons brain freeze GIF