What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The tigers would kick our asses right now.
The same Tigers who have only won three games since we smashed them, vs the bottom three teams?
Adam Douii has certainly been a great buy aswell as Stefano who has made great progress in his first full season.
I agree Doueihi is awesome, and Utoikamanu has potential. He's run hard against the other four bottom five teams in recent weeks.
They're on the up after Cleary clearly totally fkd up the salary cap with some disgraceful decisions
Definitely on the up. Tigers under Maguire:

YearPosition
20199th
202011th
202113th (currently)

#PremiershipWinnar

chiefy1

Juniors
The same Tigers who have only won three games since we smashed them, vs the bottom three teams?

I agree Doueihi is awesome, and Utoikamanu has potential. He's run hard against the other four bottom five teams in recent weeks.

Definitely on the up. Tigers under Maguire:

YearPosition
20199th
202011th
202113th (currently)

#PremiershipWinnar

Two out if three ain't bad because a reserve grade dogs team would flog us atm.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He said he hasn't agreed to the way we play for a fair while now, but what would he know he's never coached. That comment was probably for Pou lol.
Brian Smith didn't rate Sterlo's opinion. Some people understand the strategic side of the game, others are good at passing and kicking and commentating for an audience of deadshits watching Channel Nine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brian Smith didn't rate Sterlo's opinion. Some people understand the strategic side of the game, others are good at passing and kicking and commentating for an audience of deadshits watching Channel Nine.
I wonder what Brian Smith thinks of Bea Arthur’s coaching ability and game plans and structures, you are close with Smithy can you sort that out for me please???

chiefy1

Juniors
I agree Drown is having second season syndrome a year late, but Mahoney?

YearTry assistsTackle effectiveness
2018092%
2019492%
2020396%
20211396%

Tackle effectiveness doesn't take into account whether they get a quick play the ball, and its guaranteed that when they run at Mahoney theyll get a quick one.

Chipmunk

Coach
So why sign a coach who hasn't proven he can improve a team nobody wants to play for?
Well that is BA, he can improve a team, and doesn't really have an issue with players wanting to come and play for him. But, like Nathan Brown, it would appear to a certain level only.

IFR33K

Coach
Anyone confident next week? Cows have lost 8 or 9 on the trot. I dare say, at a minimum, they’ll push us.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Based on the way Parra has been playing there is a very good chance the Cows will roll us on Saturday night. If that happens BA needs to quit right after the game.

Latest posts