What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

King-Gutho94

Coach
So, three years and some months have passed and it's now 50/50. Is the jury still out?
I am waiting till the end of the season and will see how we go in the finals.

I noticed a lot of people have jumped back on the BA wagon and changed their vote back to yes in the past 2 days.

For me i still feel a preliminary final is the pass mark. But that's my opinion others will see it differently.

No matter what i think BA is safe next year especially after saturday night unless we go out the back door in week 1 and lose to 7th or 8th then questions will need to be asked but will probably survive due to covid and not wanting to payout a coach early

EelsFan05

Bench
I am waiting till the end of the season and will see how we go in the finals.

I noticed a lot of people have jumped back on the BA wagon and changed their vote back to yes in the past 2 days.

For me i still feel a preliminary final is the pass mark. But that's my opinion others will see it differently.

No matter what i think BA is safe next year especially after saturday night unless we go out the back door in week 1 and lose to 7th or 8th then questions will need to be asked but will probably survive due to covid and not wanting to payout a coach early
Re-signing his assistants to twelve month contracts is a sure fire sign that BA will be head coach next year, imo anyway.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Re-signing his assistants to twelve month contracts is a sure fire sign that BA will be head coach next year, imo anyway.
Yeah i would say so.

I still would like a scalp in the finals beat a top 4 team in a semi final should be the aim this finals series which will have to be week 2.

If we get through the potiental banana skin game against 7th or 8th.

Gronk

Staff member
AKA the backflip thread

giphy.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lolololol

👆

As for Penrith’s rivalry with the Eels, Simmons said: “Hate Parramatta? I didn’t like anyone too much.”