What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

84 Baby

Referee
Alright Fess up. Which one of the posters here is Michael Chammas. He was talking about how the Tigers should get Brad Arthur as their new coach because he’ll be gone if the Eels don’t win a premiership and that things will probably go pear shaped for him because our window is closing.
That sounds like someone trying to pretend they’re NOT Michael Chammas!
tumblr_malhlkuK1G1qh1g19o1_400.gifv

Avenger

Immortal
Will BA be remembered more like Terry Fearnley or Brian Smith ? Unless he at least gets us to the GF he could be more like Michael Hagan.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
When we lose to the likes of Tigers and Dogs I want him gone asap. When we win, I feel like he may have what it takes. RL is a hell of a pendulum.

He has got us into being a top 8 side which you can't say for the Tigers and their revolving door of coaches.

If we get's us top 4 this year even if we bow out of the finals I'd still like to think he may have what it takes. A GF appearance or a win and he's hopefully worked out why we are so inconsistent and we stays on simply for that for accomplishment.

It's just the WLWLWL that's really playing on us. Maybe 1 or 2 more quality players will get us into that winning streak of Panthers/Storm. The bigger issue is if he's gone, who do you replace him with....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The closing premiership window is crap I reckon,…..we are losing 2 top 17 forwards and a Hooker out of form….if losing them means our window is closed for 2023, it was never opened……..
You might be right. But I think the premiership window is a real thing, that can shrink and enlarge from year to year. Perhaps it is best thought of as a premiership sphincter?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Strong wins back to back V The Chooks and Souths will silence a few knockers for a while if achieved. Souths are definitely due. Latrell back and his best, non anthem singing mate, under extreme pressure, should see the "Fu*king Rabbits" up for this one.
Will we fold like a cheap suit?
Has BA, finally admitting he has a role to play to get the boys firing consistently, made any difference?
I cant wait.
Expectation 100%.
Confidence level 33%.
Lets go boys.
See ya Saturday night kiddies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Strong wins back to back V The Chooks and Souths will silence a few knockers for a while if achieved. Souths are definitely due. Latrell back and his best, non anthem singing mate, under extreme pressure, should see the "Fu*king Rabbits" up for this one.
Will we fold like a cheap suit?
Has BA, finally admitting he has a role to play to get the boys firing consistently, made any difference?
I cant wait.
Expectation 100%.
Confidence level 33%.
Lets go boys.
See ya Saturday night kiddies.

Has BA worked out how to stop Souths backline movements? We always struggle against teams who move the ball fast.

I wasn't that wrapped with the win over the chooks. Missing Keary,Radley,JWH. We where at home off a big loss and every magic ball stuck. A win this week will bring me a lot more confidence in the side.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Has BA worked out how to stop Souths backline movements? We always struggle against teams who move the ball fast.

I wasn't that wrapped with the win over the chooks. Missing Keary,Radley,JWH. We where at home off a big loss and every magic ball stuck. A win this week will bring me a lot more confidence in the side.
I dont necessarily disagree with you but what I did like was the intent of our Eels to play some footy. We had a few direction changes which was planned and we were very tough. I also liked our second half where we defended well and played some good percentage footy. The Chooks really aimed up in the second half and we matched them.
I also liked BA taking ownership after the game re moving forward.
One swallow does not a summer make and as Eels fans its always a week to week proposition. This coming game is huge for BA.
I cant wait.