What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
april fools prank GIF

@Gazzamatta on his way to Sterlo’s bar on Saturday before he attacks the club.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bellamy and Slater didn’t take on French when they had a chance. Must have thought he was a lost cause.

Happy to take on bushbashenhausen though as he showed more promise and can chase the collision.

Better then Latrell many said. Another overhyped junior

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Better then Latrell many said. Another overhyped junior
Who f**ken said that? Mitchell barely played Harold Matts because he was carving up SG Ball at the age of 16. French didn’t play Harold Matts at all because no club rated him until he was 17.

84 Baby

Referee
Who f**ken said that? Mitchell barely played Harold Matts because he was carving up SG Ball at the age of 16. French didn’t play Harold Matts at all because no club rated him until he was 17.
I think it was hindy111 who said it. He’s always talking about juniors no one’s heard of

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah dumb comparison.
Hopgood is still in development. Why would Smugs do us a favour in helping his development? Especially if they could alternatively develop another player instead that they do have signed for next season.
Whereas most of the others were/are established in the team and will more likely benefit Smugs by playing this year. Similar to us with Mahoney (kinda), Papali’i and Marata.
And if Salmon is leaving, they’re kinda forced to play him at the moment

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah dumb comparison.
Hopgood is still in development. Why would Smugs do us a favour in helping his development? Especially if they could alternatively develop another player instead that they do have signed for next season.
Whereas most of the others were/are established in the team and will more likely benefit Smugs by playing this year. Similar to us with Mahoney (kinda), Papali’i and Marata.
And if Salmon is leaving, they’re kinda forced to play him at the moment

He played NRL last season. He wasn't signed for us till mid season. He still didn't grab a bench spot this season.

Yes he may be the next star. But their bench is fairly weak. If he was ready and a stand out he makes the side. It could be more he has just stepped up of late and by time did we snached him.
But he may just be a solid NRL player. If I was making a guess that's where I'd lean. Someone better then Ray Stone and Kafusi but probably not expecting him to be as good as Matterson or Lane for example.
Unless he did reach their level which is possible for sure, but if not then he won't make a huge difference to our side.

I am just making guesses. I've not seen him play. And yes Ivan may of gone stuff him as they offered him a contract much before we did and he wanted to test the water. That's what I hopes happened.

Latest posts