What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shaun Lane
Win last 3
Canberra win out
Us make grand final
Penrith make grand final
JA being rubbish
You being a wank

I got these right
dave chappelle slap GIF

yy_cheng

Coach
I think the most interesting thing this week is what he does with Waqa,Opacic,JA and Bryce.
Most likely all get picked
Makatoa probably deserves his place
Bryce effed himself with that 1 offload. He was so good in the previous 2 games and then that crap offload.

The team is now quite measured with their offloads, throwing them if they are on or we have been lucky?

But Bryce screwed himself over.

I would have nrown or maka in front of him.

My bench would be

14 bailey
15 kaufusi
16 matto
17 nrown or maka

Bailey is there to cover 1 to 5 and if a half goes down, guth to 6 with bailet at 1.

He will also cover waqa if waqa drops 2 bombs

Just need to take the gamble that rheed doesn't go down

Chipmunk

Coach
I think we've saved Nathan Brown for one last hurrah...I can see him replacing Cartwright on the bench. I'd say we carried Cartwright in case we needed to move Niukore to centre (with not sure how Simonsson would go) and needed an extra cover for the edge backrow.

IFR33K

Coach
Bryce effed himself with that 1 offload. He was so good in the previous 2 games and then that crap offload.

The team is now quite measured with their offloads, throwing them if they are on or we have been lucky?

But Bryce screwed himself over.

I would have nrown or maka in front of him.

My bench would be

14 bailey
15 kaufusi
16 matto
17 nrown or maka

Bailey is there to cover 1 to 5 and if a half goes down, guth to 6 with bailet at 1.

He will also cover waqa if waqa drops 2 bombs

Just need to take the gamble that rheed doesn't go down

That’s our strongest line up, but least likely.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think we've saved Nathan Brown for one last hurrah...I can see him replacing Cartwright on the bench. I'd say we carried Cartwright in case we needed to move Niukore to centre (with not sure how Simonsson would go) and needed an extra cover for the edge backrow.
Browny is the only one thats been apart of the squad for all the finals losses since 2017 with Moses.

He deserves a GF appearance before cartwright because it wasn't his fault others couldn't get the job done.

Latest posts