What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

lucablight

First Grade
That's exactly what I don't understand... does anyone on here that knows football, really expect us to win on Sunday?

Sure, we all desperately want us to win, but wanting and expecting are different things.

Current Panthers team have beaten everyone and are pretty much unstoppable. Yes, we beat them twice this year and yes, we were ripped off against them last year, but that is a pretty small sample size when you compare it to their week in, week out performances over the last 3 years.

My deepest wish is that we win but I'm not about to slash my wrists or demand coach sackings, etc. if we happen to lose to the short priced favourites.
I think our grand final team looks very strong and is very capable of taking down the Panthers. It’s not just blind optimism. I think we match up very well against them across the park.

reanimate

Bench
do we really believe the theory that our premiership window is closing … ? If papill stays I don’t reckon our squad is materially worse / better and with another year and finals experience particularly for our halves … we may still be a strong chance next year.
You’ve got the coaching genius Trent Barrett joining you next year- it’s now or never!

eels_fan

First Grade
If we win on Sunday, BA will have the highest Grand Final winning % of any coach in the NRL.

replacing him with even Bellamy or Robinson would be a step down.

IFR33K

Coach
do we really believe the theory that our premiership window is closing … ? If papill stays I don’t reckon our squad is materially worse / better and with another year and finals experience particularly for our halves … we may still be a strong chance next year.

can’t see papa staying if we’ve signed matto and lane on decent coin.

and we’re yet to sign our two most important players, brown and Moses.

if papa stays we’d have a minimum 1.8 mill invested in our three back rowers.

Latest posts