What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
More money. New opportunity. Chance to crush the eels like pissants.

If you look at players and cost and went through Penriths side do you think they stand out a whole lot?
I mean I line the squads up and I feel we match them most the way. Are there props better? Is Yeo that much superior to Matterson? Edwards would be a lot cheaper then Gutherson. Our edge forwards are just as good. Halves is close.
I'd say Hooker and centre is where they gain a bit. Comparing Waqa/Sivo with Staines/Too is line ball also.
So we can bang in coaches mean nothing but look at individuals and their talent and what's being produced.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If you look at players and cost and went through Penriths side do you think they stand out a whole lot?
I mean I line the squads up and I feel we match them most the way. Are there props better? Is Yeo that much superior to Matterson? Edwards would be a lot cheaper then Gutherson. Our edge forwards are just as good. Halves is close.
I'd say Hooker and centre is where they gain a bit. Comparing Waqa/Sivo with Staines/Too is line ball also.
So we can bang in coaches mean nothing but look at individuals and their talent and what's being produced.
Much better forward pack. Can eat metres but are also incredible with their line speed in defence and ability to pin the opposition in their own half. Better props and edge forwards.
Halves are not even close. An insult to Cleary and Luai to suggest otherwise.
Wingers - Penrith off the back of their ability to start sets.
Centres - Agree we arent as good
Hooker - Agree we arent as good
Fullback - Love Gutho's energy but if I had a choice I'd pick Edwards ahead of him.

hindy111

Post Whore
Much better forward pack. Can eat metres but are also incredible with their line speed in defence and ability to pin the opposition in their own half. Better props and edge forwards.
Halves are not even close. An insult to Cleary and Luai to suggest otherwise.
Wingers - Penrith off the back of their ability to start sets.
Centres - Agree we arent as good
Hooker - Agree we arent as good
Fullback - Love Gutho's energy but if I had a choice I'd pick Edwards ahead of him.

I didn't agree personaly

Leota/JFH vs RCG/Jnr
Yeo vs Matterson
Kikau/Martin vs Papali'i/Lane

I don't see much difference. Cost wise especially.

Yes Nathan is superior to Moses but I would swap Luai for Dylan. No way. Not an insult. Dylan is a better player.

hindy111

Post Whore
Actually, try it the other way Hindy. Tell me one area of the side where Parra are better.

I said its closer on paper then how far apart they are on paddock. And maybe look at what these guys would cost.
Like Guth vs Edwards or Leota vs RCG.

But ok sure. I'd take our two starting props combined over Leota and JFH. Both where picked for origin.

I would also take D.Brown over Luai. Classier player.

Sivo over Staines

Not much between Martin/Kikau and Lane/Papali'i

They have a better coach but apparently that doesn't count anymore.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I said its closer on paper then how far apart they are on paddock. And maybe look at what these guys would cost.

But ok sure. I'd take our two starting props combined over Leota and JFH. Both where picked for origin.

Sivo over Staines

Sivo over Staines is arse about, Staines should be compared against Waqa, and Sivo against To'o. I say that because at full strength Sivo and To'o are the first wingers picked, and neither Waqa nor Staines get picked on the wing.

The Predictor

Juniors

Sivo over Staines

Did Dylan Brown play last night?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Did Dylan Brown play last night?
Telegraph is reporting he had back spasms in preliminary final week.

Had to be nursed through training this week.

Not an excuse as most players are busted at this time of the year but might explain his lack of involvement in past 2 weeks.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't agree personaly

Leota/JFH vs RCG/Jnr
Yeo vs Matterson
Kikau/Martin vs Papali'i/Lane

I don't see much difference. Cost wise especially.

Yes Nathan is superior to Moses but I would swap Luai for Dylan. No way. Not an insult. Dylan is a better player.
You are massively overrating our players I'm afraid. The Panthers forward pack monster teams in attack and defence. We aren't even close. We do it in most games in attack but almost never put on the type of display that they do in defence.

You really lost me when you said Dylan is better than Luai. He has finally had a decent season this year but I'd pick Luai in my team well before Dylan. He's a long way in front of Dylan.

The Predictor

Juniors
Telegraph is reporting he had back spasms in preliminary final week.

Had to be nursed through training this week.

Not an excuse as most players are busted at this time of the year but might explain his lack of involvement in past
Don’t play him then, he definitely was a passenger, along with Lionel Richie was also horrible

hindy111

Post Whore
You are massively overrating our players I'm afraid. The Panthers forward pack monster teams in attack and defence. We aren't even close. We do it in most games in attack but almost never put on the type of display that they do in defence.

You really lost me when you said Dylan is better than Luai. He has finally had a decent season this year but I'd pick Luai in my team well before Dylan. He's a long way in front of Dylan.

Signed for 640k and Dylan wants 1mill.
I'm surprised you rate Jerome better. I don't. Dylan is just coming of age.
Yes true in defense. Panthers forwards work harder. Ours are big and slow

Latest posts