What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s still a no, I wonder what a real coach could do with this side. Look what Bennett has done with the Dolphins and look at our lazy panic ridden team. 10
Years and he is still unable to coach this shit out of us.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well he's lost three in a row now (not counting trials).

Next week is four, and looking at the draw this could easily stretch to six losses in a row... and that's a paddlin'!

simpsons GIF

chrisparra123

Juniors
If we go 0 and 5 it will be hard to see brad survive this time round was very lucky to survive 2018 from being sacked i reckon but if we go 0 from 5 this time I'm not sure he can remain in charge

Chipmunk

Coach
If we go 0 and 5 it will be hard to see brad survive this time round was very lucky to survive 2018 from being sacked i reckon but if we go 0 from 5 this time I'm not sure he can remain in charge
I think it's all just a delay of the inevitable from here.

JokerEel

First Grade
The issue is there isn't any good coaches available.. BA will step down and we will sign Anthony Griffin or Barret or Cayless...